Arranged To Be His -Chapter 1-

Edited
Chapter 1: Arranged to be his...

Here I am, where my destiny led me, at the door of my future-husband, my fiancé and my enemy.

My mother rang the doorbell while I was just looking at my red high heels, thinking about this whole marriage thing.

I really tried to convince my parents that I'm too young and that I don't want to marry someone that I don't know; a stranger. But they said it was a contract that no one can break, though I've never seen him or talked to him.

All I know is that we're getting married and that when my parents and his, signed the contract we were already engaged.

I chucked a brown curl behind my ear, and there he was; Zayn Malik, the one that will take my freedom, my family, my virginity and my last name.

The Zayn Malik...

------A/N-----

I do realize that this story has so many grammar and spelling errors, and I do wonder sometimes how the hell did I get ONE MILLION reads but please bear with me, and don't send hate, I got enough hate so just exit if you don't like it but I'm editing it currently, so if you want to come back later on when it's already edited and read that'll be fine and thank you.

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbyonyoutube

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all