What if.... -chapter46-

Chapter 46: What if....

Suddenly I felt a tear on my cheek, it's not mine but Zayn's, wow.... never saw him cry, some times I started to doubt if he has feelings, and when I cry he always tells me "Suck it up, and be a woman about it" I guess it's my turn now.

"Baby, are you okay?" I ask him, as he wiped a tear before it falls, he wasn't crying  about it just tearing up a bit tho it stills new to me.

"Yeah I'm fine" He respond taking a deep breath.

"I will leave you be for some time." The doctor said walking out of the room as I sit straight and wiped away the gel from my belly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask after throwing the tissue in the garbage and take my sweater down.

"No....It's just....I don't know" He said

"Well, you know you always can talk to me" I took his hand in mine as I smiled weakly at him

"I know, it feels so...." He didn't continue his words, there was one missing that only he can say, it's like a puzzle.

"Weird?" I said

"No, real....It feels so real, can we go home?" I nodded my head and took my purse as we walked out of the room to see Dr. Logen, with a much young looking lady, she had fake blond hair, and her face was baked with makeup, and her dress was so short....god! why do I have to meet sluts everywhere when I'm with my husband?

"I see you are finished" The Dr. Said, we nodded and he added "Zayn, Meredith this is my daughter Jessica" He introduced us, his daughter? Nothing like him!

"Will you excuse me? I have a patient to take care of" Dr. Logen added walking away followed by Zayn, leaving me alone with the so-called-jessica

"So.... you're Zayn's Wife?" She asked me in disgust.

"The one and only" I said with a little to much attitude.

"Well, too bad...he doesn't love you" The last three words crashed my heart.... And made me doubt if Zayn loves me, I mean he said it lots of times, but did he mean it? What if he didn't?

Shut up Meredith, you are crazy, are you going to believe her? She is just jealous because you have Zayn's heart.

My inner voice is right, she is just jealous..........But what if it's true? What if this is all an act? What if he will leave me when the baby is born? Hell no he isn't letting raise a child by my own! What if he's fooling me...........BUT what if she's fooling me? and she just wants me to make the biggest mistake in my life? Though I'm still confused..........Does Zayn loves me, this girl sure knows how to confuse a person.

I Suddenly feel pair of hands make their way around my waist, Zayn. What should I do now?

"Baby, are you okay ?" He asked me as U was still in my deep thoughts, noticing my zoning out.

"Yeah, let's go" i took his arms away from me and walked to the parking lots where his car was parked, now he sure knows there's some thing up with me. As he followed instants after me, going to the opposite side of the car, still not un-locking it.

"Open the door" I said trying to stay calm

"No." He simply answered, he shouldn't be doing this, hell now! Doesn't he know I get furious quickly?

"Open the door, Zayn." I repeated my self, but his finger-tips still weren't touching the button in his car keys.

"I. said. open. the. door" Stay calm Meredith.

Breath in, Breath out

I did what my inner voice said trying to stay calm and breathing normally.

"Until you tell me what's wrong" Oops....here I go.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" Instead of looking at his shocked eyes, I started sobbing in my hands, sitting in the floor, crying....this is all to much for me. I feel someone hug me pushing me to their chest for comfort as Zayn's words reassure me.

"What is wrong, princess?" He asked me, this is the time I need to ask him, the question that will change my life, that will cost my life, and my baby's future.

"Do you love me?"

_________________________________________________________________________

HERE YOU GO, so i wrote this chapter yesterday but it got deleted, it was longer than this one so i freaked out, but i decided to write it AGAIN today, because you guys mean so much for me, i love you all, but lately i didn't have time to update (by the way sorry for the late update) because my aunt is preparing to give birth, and i went to sleep over to her house to help her in the house thingies because...well she's PREGNANT and she can't do all those stuffs by her own,and by the way she will give birth tomorrow so YES! and guys, if you want another chapter let me know by commenting at least 20 comments because i love to know what you guys think about my story and all the sweet comments that always make my day, by the way i named you ARRANGERS! do you like it? if you have any name let me know! I LOVE YOU MUCHO! WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE TRAILERS? i need a trailer so if you know let me know pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

P.S: the mirror can lie, Doesn't show you what's inside, And it can tell you you're fulll of life, It's amazing what you can hide, just by putting on a smile. :)