NEW BEGINNING - PLEASE READ

Hey guys ! Long time no post, today I have some exciting news to share with you so thank you so much for clicking to read !

About a month ago I was contacted by Radish, some of you may know what Radish is. It is basically a version of wattpad that allows you to immensely support your favorite authors. There are so many exclusive books from authors around the world and even from wattpad. Unfortunately not everyone can write on Radish yet, but I was selected to do so, and I'm so flattered and honored to be apart of such a community.

The radish team and I have been emailing back in forth and came to the decision that there will be a new book called "Plain Black Coffee" !!!

On radish, there are three programs that you can put your story under, free, freemium (You pay very little for a chapter to read NOW or wait 7 days to read it after) or Premium (You pay for every chapter) and I decided to make my story Freemium.

The first FIVE chapters are already up on Radish, and the first three chapters are always free, after that it will be $ 0,42 per chapter to read now or wait 7 days to read it for free. But if you just want to read it here on wattpad then if I post chapter 6 today on Radish, I'll post chapter 2 on wattpad for free.

It is as safe as it can be, because you're not handing your personal information to Radish but you're paying through your apple account or Google account so it's 100% safe ! And there aren't only payable books on Radish ! Even if you don't want to read Plain Black Coffee (which I don't understand why you wouldn't because it'll be A-MA-ZING) you can still read an unlimited amount of FREE stories ! And radish is a free app, it doesn't cost anything to download it or read free stories so definitely go install it on your Android OR IOS.

I will be posting more books on Radish, not just Plain Black Coffee but some other exciting ones (sneak peak coming soon here) and so many more ! While I will be making Radish my priority I will not forget about Wattpad, I will still be on here just as much so don't hesitate in messaging me or anything like that, because Wattpad is the reason why I was selected to write on Radish.

It would mean the world to me if you guys checked out Plain Black Coffee and downloaded Radish, I promise you won't regret it. I'll be forever grateful for your extraordinary support !

Thank you so much for reading, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have this amazing opportunity. And if you do download Radish and read my story on it DM me or tweet me a screenshot (twitter: abbyonyoutube) and I will give you a shout out :)