Which one...? -chapter13-

Chapter 13: Which on...?

One of the hairdressers already started working on Sam's hair also my mother's. What about me you ask? I was still going through the catalogue because I couldn't make up my mind. every hairstyle was so beautiful,

"Need help?" a woman next to me who looked about my age asked me,

"Yes please !" I happily nodded,

"I like this one; but it depends on where you're going...party? birthday?" she asked, she was beautiful with her medium Black hair and big brown eyes, she was wearing a red shirt and some blue jeans with a red converse.

"Actually it's my marriage" I said

"Oh you're too young!!"

"I know, it's an arraged marriage, and we both hate each other but he just wants to get in my pants" I rolled my eyes,

"Oh I'm really sorry about that, I'm Selena by the way" she said shaking my hand.

"Mere" I introduced myself,

"Well I like this one what do you think?" She smiled at me,

"Perfect" I replied looking at an amazing hairstyle, i called my hairdresser and while she was doing her magic, selena was having her nails done, we were talking and laughing and just having a good time; she made me forget about the marriage and the whole stress that I was going through, i guess I can invite her to the wedding. When my hair was done as well as my nails which were manicured to perfection and my toes were painted red nail polish for my feet, Selena had Pink polish in her hands and blue sparkly one for her feet.

"I think you should come to the wedding" I told Selena.

"I would love to support you there, when is it?" she said smiling

"3 hours from now" I answered giving her the address and an invitation that I so oddly had sitting in my wallet.

"Okay i need to go now, meet you soon and good luck with the sassy husband-to-be"

"Thanks selena" she left, and i got a message From Kenza.

Hi lovely, I'm sorry I can't be in your wedding, there's a work problem that i got to fix; i am really sorry that i had to go back to Paris and let you without a bridesmaid i apologize once again and good luck, remember i love you and stay calm and smile even if it'll be fake, and i promise that every thing will be fine :)

--------

Hello!!! i want to thank the ones who commented and voted and gave my fiction a chance and please tell your friends to read it; and thank you so much for the 438 reads and 38 votes!! it means a lots but for the next chapter i need 470 reads and 40 votes to update ! love ya guys !! bye and keep reading the fanfic!

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all