Pain beating on me like a drum -chapter20-

Chapter 20: Pain beating on me like a drum

"How about we watch a movie first and if a dirty scene came we will get in the mood" Zayn said... I nodded my head; and he went to the biblio next to the Tv which was full of movies

"The notebook?" Zayn asked

"You like it?" I replied with another question

"If you want it then that's fine with me" He said shrugging

"Nah....I don't like it" I said

"Titanium?" he asked again

"YES" I LOVE that movie!!! It's so romantic

"Chill... I'm just next to you, don't need to scream" Zayn said covering his ear, he came to sit next to me on the bed; and the movie started

*******'****'****

45 minute later (A time jump ;P)

*******'****'****

(Dirty scene! Warning!!)

The couple came to...you know... Zayn turned to me with a smirk on his face... I guess it's time, he leaned closer and started kissing me, I pushed him and slapped him ....OOPS I didn't mean to, he looked at me with shock eyes.

"What was that for?!?!?!" He asked angrily

"I'm sorry I forgot" I said while holding my laughter in.

"You're gonna regret it." After he said those three words he attacked my lips, and got on top of me; not breaking the kiss yet; he started biting my bottom lip for entrance but I wasn't that easy giving up; he bit my lip harder, and that's when a moan slipped from my mouth, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, he then took off my lace crap top,and i unbuttoned his shirt; and damn he was H-O-T with his six pack, he then took off my jean shorts, and I zipped off his pants, he was on top of me, kissing my neck, and leaving love bites, in mean while I was messing with his hair.

"Ready?" he said after grabbing a condom.

"Uh---WAIT!!" I screamed

"What?"he asked

"It's my first time, please make it tender" I said blushing

"I'll try" He said winking, he took off my undies, and I did the same to his Clain Klein boxers, and that's when the pain started beating on me like a drum.....

---------------

Here's the chapter, I tried so hard on this one to make it perfect, please vote and comment :) I want to give you guys another chance to comment for the contest ;) but the comments that you gave me were WOW I'm so impressed, and I already have someone on my mind but here's another chance so don't waste it ;) thanks for the reads and votes also the fans and followers on twitter ;) love ya all heroes :)