L.O.V.E....What's that? -chapter10-

Chapter 10: L.O.V.E... What's that?

We parked at the driveway and then ours mothers rushed to the house leaving us alone,Interesting silence.

I wanted to get out but zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a firing kiss, I was too shocked to respond;it's not like I would've... he pulled back and my eyes were wide open as I was shocked.

"Uhh....What was that for?" I asked Zayn with wide eyes.

"I wanted an answer for my question" he replied.

"did you find it?"

"Yes" he said.

"And what was the question?" i asked again

"Do I love you" love ? So soon ?

"The answer?" I asked waiting for his response

"Yes" he said like it was no big deal. I can't stop denying that I do feel a certain way towards him, maybe just because we were forced together.

--------

I know that's too short and I'm like so so so so so so so sorry it's like 3:00 am so yeah...I'm actually doing a contest if you want to be part of this fiction(CLOSED)!! I'm so excited!!

so I need your name, age, look (hair colore and eyes color, tall or short...) and your favorite boy, liam niall louis harry or even Josh, so you just comment your infos and add some stuff about you, so comment comment and ill choose the winner to be part of the story !
vote and fan and spread this fiction to your friends if you want :) bye guys love ya so much ... xx

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all