Here I am facing a stranger -Chapter2-

Edited

Chapter 2: Here I am facing my enemy

He opened the door and my family entered, leaving me alone with him. I was nervous, to be honest. He was definitely attractive with his dark hair that was perfectly messy.

"Hey, are you gonna just stay there?" He asked while checking my modest black dress up and down.

"Would you mind if I come in?" I asked.

"Please, be my guest." He said while opening his arm in a 'come in' action. I made my way to the living room following the noises of laughter with Zayn trailing behind me.

"There you are!" His mother greeted me. I know her because I have seen her many times before. She always came to our house with my mother to chat now I know what they were talking about, the marriage.

"Here I am." I said in a funny tone and pointed my finger to my self.

"Why'd you take so long Meredith?" My mother said, simultaneously winking and smirking. I have such a dirty mother.

"Nothing!" I resisted rolling my eyes.

"Hello Mrs. Malik and Mr. Malik, it's so nice to meet you!" I said to Zayn's parents. I mean it would have been nicer to see them in greater conditions but I'd have to do with what I have.

"Hello sweetie, and please call us Trisha and Yasser. These are my daughters, Waliya, Doniya, and Safaa!" Trisha introduced the girls.

"Nice to meet you Mere."

"Thanks, you too" I replied.

"Well, dinner is ready." Yasser informed us and we all headed to the long table.

I went to wash my hands since everyone already did. When I came back there was only one seat left and guess next to who? Yeah, you got it right, it was next to Zayn.

We started eating quietly, and then I felt something trail up my legs, a hand. I look down and of course it's Zayn's hand! I took his hand off me, but he just put it there again, and this time he went further, he went to my thighs!

This guy is killing me! He kept going until he reached my underwear, but I immediately took his hand off as everyone was chatting with the person next to them. My mother and Trisha were talking about the wedding while Dad, Yasser, and my brother were talking about football.

Then, the girls were talking about Justin Bieber and Zac Efron, typical teenagers. However, I was trying to push that jerk's hands off my thighs whenever he touched me.

Zayn came close to my lips, but instead he went straight to my ear and he whispered.

"Let's go to my room."

----- a/n ----

So that's chapter 2!! I'm so excited for this story and yeah.... If there are any spelling mistakes I'm sorry, and i'm editing the story, not adding any thing but correcting because my main language is not English, and I write on my phone so the keyboard is small !! But yeah sorry about that!!! And don't forget to tell your friends about this story and fan and vote if you'd like to...No pressure like, I'm not gonna kill you or stuff...whatever just thanks for reading :)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbyonyoutube

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all
[edited by: Rickymahdillon ]