Best way to be awoken. -chapter39-

Chapter 39: Best way to be awoken.

ZAYN'S P.O.V (Finally!)

I woke up earlier than I thought, maybe because I had a lovely sleep next to my wife... ohhh... wife.. how much I like that word, and I'm glad that we will start a family. Meredith was still asleep, and after I took a hot shower and changed to only my Kevin Cain boxers, I went to the kitchen and grabbed everything I needed to make a nice breakfast for Mere. Toasts, eggs, bacon, juice, cupcakes, pancakes, and a caramel drink just like the way she likes it. After finishing the breakfast I took a tray and put all the food on it, and grabbed a single red flower, and put it on the tray. When I got to 'our' bedroom I opened the door with my foot, and put the trail on the nightstand to wake up my favorite lady in the world. I trailed kisses on her soft neck to her jawline, and she was moaning.. UGH her moans are such a turn on! As I was kissing her everywhere but her lips she groaned.

"Just kiss me already!" She shouted still not opening her eyes; she grabbed my face and crushed her lips on mine, a smirk find her way as we kissed roughly and at the same time tender and full of love.

"I love you." I mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too."

"Get up, sleepy head." I said breaking the kiss, as soon as ours lips parted I missed her lips' warmth and the softness  against mine.

"Good morning." She stretched out her arms as she greed me with a grin.

"Morning baby."

"What an amazing way to be awoken up" She smiled... her smile that make my heart flutter, the way she makes me happy is just... unbelievable!

"Here's your breakfast" I handed her the tray putting it on her lap, her smile just got wider if that's possible.

MEREDITH'S P.O.V (2 P.O.V's in one chapter! how cool? lol)

Aww...he did all this for 'me'? how sweet...

"For me?" I asked him the smile getting to my ears.

"Yup... only for you." He said as he approached me and kissed me all tenderly getting his tongue in my mouth discovering every corner of it... that's what I call heaven... just his lips can get me to Mars within a second.

"Now eat, you must be starving my baby" He demanded breaking the kiss.

"You mean 'our' baby?" I corrected him... my eyes traveled to his torso... I just noticed that he was shirtless revealing his so fine six pack... not just shirtless but only in his boxers ... someone is hard ;)

"Right, you and mine....our" He said smiling to himself while I started digging in my food, hey! I'm not a pig I'm just pregnant! So I have to feed 2!

---------

What do you think so far? and the story isn't ending soon so you may relax, and thank you so much for the 31.000 READS! That is just so amazing!!! i love you guys and hope you enjoyed the chapter...plus do you want a girl or a boy?

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all