the "Congratulations!" -Chapter50-

Chapter 50: The 'Congratulations!'

"Yes, I'm pregnant" I finally got the courage to say so.

"REALLY? WHY? HOW? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US? WHEN? WHEN DID YOU FOUND OUT? IS THE BABY OKAY? HOW LONG ARE YOU?" My mother and Tricia asked in the same time.

"Well, yeah I'm pregnant. It happens when a boy and a girl-"

"We know how it happens Meredith." My father glared at me, I was just answering their questions one by one that's all!

"Well, you asked."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Patricia asked.

"Well if you did't cut me off I was going to tell you." I answered.

"We were going to tell you soon, we just needed some time mom." Zayn helped me by answering his mother.

"Well when did you get on it?" You don't even know how embarrassing to hear that from your mother.

"At the honey moon, but we were drunk" Zayn clarified.

"Oh okay then, CONGRATULATION!" My dad added hugging me as well as the rest.

****

By this time I was really tired with the kisses and hugs by ours family, and the "CONGRATULATIONS" are still heard in my ears with the loud voices, my friends came by too at the evening to check on me, and I had to tell them about my pregnancy too, they will all happy and they all promised me to bring me tons and tons of gifts for me and the baby, For once I knew that I wasn't just making my parents and my friends happy, But also Zayn, the whole day his smile reached his ears, and his eyes sparkled with happiness, and from him I learned to be grateful for having a child, What if I couldn't hear the word 'mommy' ? So I have to be thankful, I already love the baby inside of me whether it was a mistake or not, whether it was because of the alcohol or not, truly this is my best mistake.

****

"Hey guys!" A loud cheers entered the bedroom as I was trying to sleep, I slowly recongized the voices of Zayn's band members: Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam, but I still wasn't opening my eyes, I wanted to play a game that I'm not a huge fan of, I kept my eyes closed pretending that I was sleeping.

"Shh, she's sleeping." Zayn shushed the boys with his soothing voice.

"Sorry Mate" The husky voice belonged to Harry and I was sure of it.

"How is she?" One of them said.

"She's good, But the baby isn't hurt" Gasps were heard as Zayn said those words, clearly Zayn forgot that his band-mates didn't knew that he was becoming a father.

"She's pregnant?" Louis Yelled/Whispered 

"Yeah" I felt all eyes on me, like I was being watched so I figured that everyone was watching me as my chest raised like I was honestly sleeping, what can I say? I'm such a good actress *Signing everything comes naturally of Selena Gomez* (Lol thought It would be funny)

By then a chorus of congratulations were heard like earlier, I deeply hate this word right now because of how much I've been hearing It today.

"Thanks"

"What are you going to do with the fans?" The Irish voice said, Niall.

"I don't know, I just hope they don't send her hate tho, she's been hated with the fact that she was marrying me, and I really wish they won't hate her for a mistake that we made, she's my everything, and anything that happens to her, it affects me, she's really amazing, I never thought I would love someone this much, but I guess I was wrong. Being with her is like being in paradise, and wherever we were as long as It's with her, I feel home. The baby that she's carrying is ours, and I know that she will go through to much to bring it to the world, And my fans have to understand that, Whenever she's hurt, i am too, and nothing will change the love that I feel towards her, she is my everything, I know I said that a lots but it's true, I really really love her"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Such a happy ending! I know I updated fast, and I'm proud of that because you guys are AMAZING, I always get exited to see your reactions at the comments and everything, so I try to update as soon as I can because I feel you, I read lots of stories and having to wait for the update is the worst thing ever! So yeah hope you like the story,and by the way guys the stopry is close to an end :'( but I can't just have 75 chapters! LIKE THAT'S CRAZY!! so I try to end it fastly so I can focus on my harry styles arranged marriage story, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee check it out and comment! Cause that would make me update more fast, and yeah I LOVE YOU MADLY DEEPLY TRULY, and I hope you enjoy the story,and please comment what you think cause again, more comments I get more updates you get, so it's a win win! LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

LOVE YOU ARRANGERS