Starting a family? -chapter35-

Chapter 35: Starting a family?

RECAP:

"The thing is...."

STORY:

"The thing is....we had sex without protection." Zayn said.

"We were drunk!!" I added

"Okay...and?" Luna said

"Well...I took the pregnancy test and it had one and a half bar." That's the problem right there.

"Oh okay, did you had any symptoms?"

"Yes, craving, vomiting, morning sickness, change of moods." I informed them.

"Okay, then I'm sure you're pregnant, when you come back from California; you better go see a doctor." She said, Zayn was smiling; but I wasn't, I mean c'mon I'm 18 and I just got married; and now I'm pregnant because a drunken mistake?!

"Uh-oh, I need to go to the bathroom; where is it?" I asked Jasleen

"I'll take you." she said grabbing my hand and leading me to the toilet, I puked and she was comforting me, when I finished; I washed my hands and my mouth.

"Thanks"

"It's fine; if you need to talk about anything I'm here okay?" Jasleen Said.

"Yeah thanks; it's just....I'm not ready for raising a child; I mean, I my self am a child still."

"I know, but trust me, it will be worth it, and to have Zayn as a husband; is more worth it, he will help you all the way" She said

"He is helping me, at least one of us is happy"

"Believe me Mere, when you will hold your baby for the first time, you will forget every thing, at least that's what they say." We laughed at her comment.

"We should go now, Zayn will start worring" She nodded and we headed back to the living room where Zayn was playing with anesia and Luna was at the kitchen talking in phone, he looked so cute while playing with Anne, she was giggling and he was tickling her, I guess after all he will be a good father unlike me, I realized that I was smiling and everyone were looking at me.

"What's up with the staring? You know it's rude" I said

"Nothing" They all said and bursted into fits of laughter.

"What?" I repeated my question, but that was for nothing since they still didn't finish their crazy and loud laughs; even Anesia was laughing, then Zayn approached me and brought me to his chest while resting his head between my neck and head.

"You're gonna be an amazing mother too"

"Did I said that all out loud?"

"Yes" he said chuckling.

"I don't wanna break your happy moment, but Max called and we're all going to have dinner out" Luna said; so she was talking to Max when I first came.

"Sure, Meredith is it okay to not go to Paris?" Zayn asked

"Yeah it's fine" I didn't want to go in the first place 'cause I miss my family and friends.

"Okay, I'm calling mom" He said then went to the other room.

"Can we pass to the hotel? I need to change; I feel disgusting." I admit

"Sure" Jasleen said, I went to Anesia and started playing with her.

"Hey where's Max's parents?" I asked randomly.

"They're on vacation, and they left for us the house." Jasleen said.

"Cool" I said.

------------

short but im sorry; you guys rock!!! i have 18.000 READS!   THANK YOU SO MUCH! it means a lots, and hope you like the chapter, next one will be the dinner, but only if i get 23 comments.  love you to much!

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all

P.S: Being single deosn't mean that you're weak, it means you're strong enough to wait for the right one. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG