Real... -Chapter48-

Chapter 48: Real...

RECAP:

"LET HER GO"

---------------

There was standing the least person I thought would save me, there was standing the one and only blonde Irish, Niall. What's even weird is that, there was no one around me anymore, just me and Niall.

He closer to me and picked me up bridal style, even half naked.

"MEREDITH" Niall screamed, I didn't knew why he was screaming but he was

"MEREDITH" Okay, that didn't sound like Niall anymore.

"WAKE UP" That was Zayn! What was he doing here, I looked up to see Zayn holding me and not Niall, what is going on?

"MERE" I opened my eyes to see Zayn in front of me.

"Zayn?! What are you doing here?" I asked him, his eyes were full of joy.

"You're alive!" He said as he hugged me; I pushed him away and said:

"Where Am I? And why are you here?"

"Mere...you fainted at the parking lots, I picked you up and drove you to the hospital, they said that you landed pretty hard on the floor, but luckily the baby is alive" He said happily.

"B-But...when did I faint?" I asked him

"When you screamed at me to open the door" He said then gave me a long kiss, so it means that I still didn't ask him, and he still didn't answer, so I kissed him back. We both had to break away for air.

"I need to ask you something" I said

"Anything baby" He said pecking me on the lips again

"Do you love me?" And here goes nothing.

--------------------------------------------

HERE YOU GO! AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE 100.000 I OFFICIALLY HAVE MORE THAN 100 THOUSAND READS!

i love you all, and thank u for the support you guys mean so much to me, surprised you didn't I? I bet you never thought of that, will now we go back to the same cliff hagner, and to the same question, please vote comment and share, and im sorry if it's short, and sorry if there's any mistake, cause this time i wrote on my phone, but I will correct from my laptop, i love you all and please check out my new story "Arranged Marriage with Mr. Jackass" It's quit intresting too and thank you, please comment love u :)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

LOVE U ARRANGERS AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!