Walk on the beach -chapter28-

Chapter 28: Walk on the beach

We walked to the beach hand in hand, I took off my wedges and held them in my other free hand, we didn't say a thing, silence filling between us, our hands going back and forth, walking next to the water feeling the cold liquid that come to our ankles.

"Wanna grab some ice-cream?" For the first time on this beach walk, a word was heard, I nodded my head to a yes and he smiled, still on the sand/beach we walked still next to the water splashing the shore and our feet, heading towards the ice-cream shop, I can see it from here, it was pink with blue door and on top writing so BIG with lights "Avalana's (beliebers will know this name) ice-cream shop" we walked and walked till we got there, we entered the coffee, hearing the door ring, and heads were snapped at us, some girls started screaming others rushing to us and strangers looking at them like they had three heads, obviously they weren't teens to gossip about 1D, they asked for pictures, some girls were looking at me like I'm a trend and they're so over it (sentence taking from taylor swift's song better than revenge, check it out!) others were smiling wide at me, then a group of four girls came to me.

"Can I have a picture with you?" A blonde girl said.

"Me?" I asked confused

"Yes." She nodded her head

"O-Okay" I said, she posed with me and her friend took the picture

"Can we too?" The brunette who was taking the picture asked, I nodded my head and her and the third girl posed next to me and the blonde girl took the picture.

"I think Zeredith is the best couple" The blonde said

"Thank you" Zayn said walking to me intertwining our fingers

"Bye! enjoy!!" The brunette said waving, we headed to a table Zayn looking at the menu and me still trying to realise what just happened

"I can't believe" I said

"What? That I love strawberry more than Lemon?" Zayn said

"No, how all this happened, I mean i was just that canadian girl living in U.K now I'm taking pictures with my 'HUSBAND's fans" I said grabbing the menu and checking it and emphasising the word husband.

"Were you even listening to me?!" Zayn said

"Uhh...no sorry i was thinking"

"I'll forgive you if you kiss me" he said winking

"Are you serious? We're in a public place" i said

"And? We're married" I shivered at the word married, I got closer and pressed my lips to his warm one, feeling his lips on mine, he licked my bottom lip but I backed away, and he sighed

"Something was going on there" He said pouting

"That something will get us to a full makeup session" I informed

"What would you like?" a male waiter asked us, he had black hair in a quiff and green owl eyes, I won't lie he WAS cute,and he WAS checking me up and biting his lip while looking at me with full lust in his eyes, and like I was steak of meat seriously?

"Strawberries and chocolate ice-cream" Zayn said through clenched theth probably already saw him checking me up and down

"And you m'lady?" The waiter asked

"The same" I smiled

"My 'WIFE' wants the same" I  chuckled at Zayn's jealousy, the waiter went to be back with our delicious ice creams.

----------------------------

THANK YOU FOR 7.864 READS!!! I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,so back to serious did you like it? and please send me your covers of my story in twitter, okay guys and jasleen? cause i didnt get them jas so twitter is better just give me your username, my twitter is at the end of this A/N hope you enjoyed the chapter and liked it, love you love you!

twitter: @swaggy_justin09

P.S; still answering your questipn here and in twitter, please send me your covers :) love you beautifuls :)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all