Usual Questions and answers

USUAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

Are you making a sequel?

Yes I will be doing a sequel.

Is the story really over?

Yes :'( I wish not; though it is.

Are you making another Zayn Story?

Yes! One that I am very exited about.I can't say anything about it though.

Is "Arranged to be his..." going to enter the Watty Awards 2014?

Yes!!! Tots. Though I need you guys to vote so Zayn and Mere will win :D Please?

Did You ever plan for this story?

No; I didn't. In fact, I started a story with the same name last year but I forgot the password so I continued it in another account, though I have a history with passwords so I forgot it again. And made this account where I continued the story but then I thought no one would like to read a story with the half here and another half in a different account so I started This story.

Why did you change the name from "Arranged Marriage with Zayn Malik" to "Arranged to be his..." ?

There are lots of stories called "Arranged Marriage with zayn malik" I kinda wanted to make it original.

Why are there so many mistakes ?

lol I'm sure everyone agrees. But I'm not american or anything. I'm Moroccan, And from Morocco. My first language is Arabic, then French then English. But I've always had something for English more. And I'm just crazy about it. So that is why. By the way talking about errors, does anyone wants to be the editor of "Arranged to be his..." ? Please let me know.

What is your real name?

Abla is my real name; but everyone calls me Abby or ab since Not everyone can say Abla in english. :D blame my parents for that XD

What have you earned from this experience of writing this book?

Good question. I can't really explain how amazing this is. Having people that might love you or that appreciate what You're writing is incredible. Never in a million years have I thought that this story would reach 315k Reads or even pass 1.000. I gained a family, family of arrangers and readers. I put so much effort on this story to the point that I would leave my homework or won't go to school pretending I was sick to write a chapter or even an important note. I am grateful for each read or each swipe to another page whilst reading this story and each vote, comment or even smile while reading it. I've had many comment saying that they jump out of the chair if they saw I updated. or They would run around the house screaming if they found out another chapter is added to my book, and I feel that since I have done that while reading other books. And to know that someone feels the same about my story is totally crazy!

Thank you.

Who plays Meredith Attoug?

Stilababe09 an amazing youtuber and one of my idols. her name is Meredith foster. Attoug came from the last name of one of my closest closest friends Sam

Who are your wattpad friends?

Everyone! though there are some arrangers that sent me a message or I did lol like: AnjaliDas KateFelton Anoushka Pinto. Cecilia. Divanshi ;) Vicky, Jagvir Kaur, Alyssa Kylie, Rizwana Firdaus, Sumana and many more! By the way please read @ItsAnuxoxo 's stories! "Paranoia" and "Where we belong" awesome ones! and of course my baby @Kenzaazmi and my dear best friend's story "From dancer to lover" with my help :) though Im sorry if I forgot to mention some of you or spelled the names wrong.

Will you miss the story?

More than you think. I enjoyed writing it more than my other stories and I just don't think I can forget it anytime soon. It was one of my favorite stories and it'll always be.

If you have a question comment below and Ill answer in the comments.

Sorry for making it long but this story is officially completed. I'm gonna add the little check sign now, always been my dream but now it's one of my nightmares :(

First of all I want to thank Wattpad for their amazing hard work to make Wattpad the best eBook community and for making passionate readers being able to share their stories no matter where they are in the world. It's amazing what you can do wattpad.

Secondly I would want to thank my arrangers, readers, and of course silent readers for making it possible to reach my goal and enjoy this journey to the max.

Thirdly I want to thank god, no need to hate on me for this,but I am a proud Muslim, some already knew it some didn't and I have nothing to hide about my religion as long as it's a peaceful one :)

and last I want to thank One Direction for being amazing idols. An arranger told me that Zayn or the boys might read this, so I'm being positive even though 99% No one related to 1D is reading this but You never know 1% they might ;)

If you like my writing vote. Comment and read "Becoming Mrs. Styles" to not get bored. it's my harry arranged marriage book.

Now to end this with the classic 3 words I'm going to make them 4 with two signs.

~I love you Arrangers~