You... love me? -chapter16-

Chapter 16: You... love me?

After people finished clapping, Zayn and I went to our room, where we'll be changing to the next outfit, mine is a short floral dress, with a cute red belt, the flowers are in black and white, I went to the bathroom where I got changed and touched up my makeup with powder and concealer, for my hair I pulled it down from the elegant previous bun it and let it cascade down my back in waves.

"You look hot." Zayn said and I half smiled, beautiful would've been better but I'll take what I can get.

"Thanks." I replied, Zayn came closer to me and held my waist so I was facing him with my back.

"What do you think about me?" He said turning me around so I would face him.

"Not bad." I said pecking his cheek.

"No kiss?" He asked smirking.

"Nope." I smirked back.

"What am I ? A 5 years old who's dying for a candy?" He said

"Well, kind of. You're dying for a kiss right?" I said smiling

"Can I get a kiss now?" He replied pouting.

"Ok" I gave him a quick peck on the lips, and my lipstick was on his lips. So embarrassing!!!

"Your lips..." I said unsure of what to continue the sentence with...

"They're awesome?" He said smiling

"No dumbass, they're pink because of my lipstick." I started laughing at my own comment.

"Oh..." He said running to the bathroom and washing his lips, then checking himself in the mirror, wow... typical Zayn Malik.

"Now?" He asked coming out of the bathroom

"Fine... let's go?" I asked after responsing to his question.

"Yeah." He said grabbing his keys, and phone and wallet. I only had my phone with me. I checked my phone while we were walking down to the reception and had 17 missed calls and 5 messages that were from Abla, Kenza, Sam and my mom, and Adnane. Shoot, I forgot about him! Should I tell it to Zayn? No way. I'll talk to him later, I called Ken.

(phone conversation: K= Kenza M= Meredith)

M: Hey what's up?

K: Just work! How did it go?

M: Great.' I said smiling to Zayn who smiled back '

K: I'm so happy for you babe.

M: I know... thanks for warning me before going to Paris.

K: I needed to. I'm so so sorry that I couldn't be in your most important day.

M: It's okay, I understand. I need to go now Ken, I'll send you the pictures of the wedding and party later. bye!!

K: Bye! good luck and love ya!

M: Love ya too and thanks.

(End Of phone conversation)

"We're here." Zayn said, I nodded and went to open the door but Zayn stopped me.

"What again?" I asked

"You know... we're now married" he said smirking, I have a feeling that this is not good... oops!

"I love you Meredith." This is the first time he says my whole name though I didn't feel like he meant it... honestly, I don't love Zayn, I feel like there's someone waiting for me in the party, the one that I will fall in love with, the one that will treat me well, the one that will love me back, the one that I need, the one that will wake up the night if I had a nightmare, the one that will always be by my side, the one that I will cuddle with and have a movie night with, the one that will give me the most sweet and passionate kisses, the one that I will call my snowflake, the one that I will eat ice cream with, and walk to the beach with, the one that I will have babies with, the right one for me, but who is he?

-----------------

Hi!!! im sorry that i was late updating! but i wrote this chapter and when i wanted to post it, my WIFi been acting so weird!!!!! it doesn't want to work! but yeah...this chapter was long because Jasleen asked to...and i love that girl!!! so this is the party, it's like the rest of the wedding, next chapter will be the whole party, and the after next one will be the first day of the honeymoon :) who's exited?!? so i want you guys to get me to 1000 reads! please please...and i already got 90 votes but if it gets more i will be so happy and i may do an important note where ill give you a second chance if you want to be part of the story! jasleen already won!! she will be in the party and most of the chapters :) so now does any of you know what Jasleen will be ? any person she will represent in the story? Jasleen don't answer! :) hahahahaha and another questions...who's the one that Meredith is waiting for? do you ship Zeredith ? answer these questions all right and i MAY only MAY add you to the story but first you need to read the Important note that i will write soon and do what it says, you all can participe in the contest and i will choose the best one :) love ya all and thank you for the reads and votes and fanning me and comments, you always got the best of me, and i always want to write the best chapter :) just for you :) if you want follow me in twitter and tweet me something nice if you want and ill post it every time in my Important note and give you a shoutout ;) if you need to talk im always here babes and i love you all to the moon and back ;)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all