Long shopping day -chapter23-

Chapter 23: Long shopping day

After a while of chatting with Vicky, it was time for us to get ready for the shopping day, I said bye and went to my hotel room, thank god I have my keys with me, I entered and Zayn was watching tv, I ignored him and went to my suitcase where I grabbed a grey shirt write on it "Girl with attitude" with a mini skirt in black where i tugged the shirt underneath it, and took my black Louis Vuitton hand bag, and grabbed my RayBan sunglasses, I finished the outfit with some grey VERY high heels, I walked to the kitchen and took an apple, Zayn was still watching tv, I looked at my grey Rolex watch, it was 2:40 so I had some time to spear. 

"Whatcha up to today?" I asked Zayn he turned with a confused look on his face

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Shopping with a friend"

"What friend?"

"Vicky, stop being so protective and answer my question" I snapped

"Well I'm your husband so it's normal to be protective"

"Stop reminding me of my hell life please" I took another look at my watch and it says 2:57 true say; that time runs.

"I need to go now" I got up and walked to the door

"BYE WIFEY" Zayn shouted before I close the door, I should meet Vicky in the halls

"HERE" Vicky shouted

"Hey" We said hellos and took Zayn's car, yes I said Zayn's car, I'm such a sneaky and evil girl!! Just kidding but while he was being the 'protective husband' I swiped his keys, he had a range rover, and I had a land rover, but I left it home and Zayn's car came in a boat, I drove to the mall following Vicky's directions, the car ride was loud with the radio and our horrible singing, I parked the car and we got out.

We started with 'Forever 21' we entered; and there was us being GIRlS teenagers, I got a new swimming suit the top was a bright peachy color and the bottoms was black, I also got some high waist-ed shorts and a long silver bow necklace, and some bracelets, I also got a red dress and another pink dress, a normal white tank top, and some yoga pants, Vicky got a blue swimming suit, a high waist-ed blue skirt, some green flats and a red necklace, and a black tank top, we then visited target, I got a bright pink beanie, a Micky mouse shirt, some blue high heels, a peachy flats, a green dress, some button up tops, and a denim jacket, and Vicky only got two flats and two tank tops with one dark wash jeans.

Then we went to American Eagle, where I got two jeans one high waist-ed and the other normal, and also a varsity jacket one for me and the other for Zayn; Vicky got also a varsity jacket and a pair of jeans, then we went to Steve Medan, I got two bags one beige and the other black, she got the same bags but the other pink instead of black, then we went to Atmosphere, I got two sweaters one pink and the other cream color, and I also got two sweat pants and two button up blouses, and three tank tops, I also got a pair of olive shorts and a pair of pink shorts and one flats and two high heels, Vicky got one sweater and a beanie, one pair of high heels, and a baby blue shorts, she also got two tank top, then we decided to go to the last store, which is a music store, I got a Maroon five shirt and an Ed Sheeran one, and I got five One Direction one for all the boys and Zayn, Vicky got two Beyonce's CDs, and a Cher Llyod shirt, now we were done.

Ours hands were full of bags so I called Zayn to send me some body guards cause there was plenty of bags that we couldn't hold, at the time they came they took ALL the bags, we thanked them and when we were out of the mall, there were Paparazzi everywhere, great!! note the sarcasm, I thought Simon got this; he told me that we will keep this secret; but now they knew, flashes attacked me reminding me of my wedding day, we just covered ours heads, and ignored their questions and drove to the hotel, the bodyguards went with another car with all the bags in Zayn's trunk that I was driving we reached the hotel, and we said ours goodbyes, and I headed to the room, i was so tiered that I just changed to a yoga pants and a white tank top that I got, and slept ignoring Zayn's annoying voice who was screaming at me for being late, and at the same time pleading me to show him what I got.

---------

HI!! thanks guys for the reads and votes, that was the crappiest chapter!! but it was pretty long so yeah, sorry bout that; but the other and final winner is.....LUNA!! congrats!! she is the most amazing reader! she always comments and compliment me and the story, and she always votes and reads, so thank you Luna :) i wanted to post the chapter but again my WiFi didn't worked so i had to go to my friend's house and post it :)next chapter at 4,000 i know it is a far goal but i trust that you can do it :) and im going to do an important note where i answer your questions; so just comment them on this chapter or on my twitter and i will answer :) thanks for reading and tweet me some thing about the story so i can post it on my important note, here's my twitter: @swaggy_justin09 :) love ya all and if you need a friend im here :)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all