Perfect... -chapter9-

Chapter 9: Perfect ...

He zipped the zipper and came so close to whisper in my ear,

"Nice dress" he said and then got out of the dressing room, after a while of looking in the mirror I finally decided to get out.

"Oh goodness, Meredith Rose Attoug you look so beautiful !" my mother said.

"Indeed, you look stunning meredith, it's rare that a soon to be bride finds a dress so quickly, but I say this is definitely the one love !" Trisha said while smiling brightly.

"I agree" Zayn said without looking from his phone, he was texting someone I guess...

"I guess that's the one" They all nodded their head; the dress was white obviously and it was an A-line dress with lace at the top of the sweetheart neckline and at the bottom of the skirt, it also had a beautiful embellished belt that went around my waist and with an open back, it was just perfect. I got out of the dressing room after changing to my normal clothes and Yes I'm Pakistani and so is Zayn but we wanted a normal american wedding that's why there isn't any swary or mandress so it's all good, no one has to struggle with their clothes. We bought the dress and we were heading home for our party, it was basically just a little family get together but as a party since my family in Pakistan are coming for the wedding .

--------- A/N---------

So here's chapter 9 !!! I updated so fast, it has only been 7 hours since i posted the last chapter .i did that because you guys were so amazing 10 reads already so it's 230 reads!!! fan comment and vote ;)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all