Mall day -Chapter55-

Chapter 55: Mall day

"Hey my sister's friend!"

"You're her brother?!?" Seriously! I mean how didn't I Know... Now I will be seeing him a lots! This is horrible.

"Yup." He answered taking one of the burgers.

"Hey! It's mine!" Divianshi screamed trying to take the burger out of his hands while they were in the air. I just rolled my eyes and took my burger, quietly chewing on my food as they fought. Divianshi gave up and went to get another burger.

"So... You're single?" He asked as I took a sip from my coke.

"No. I'm married" I said bluntly. I don't have time for talk.

"Oh yeah! Right... to that Girl Band chick." He said and started laughing

"You have no right to talk like that about my husband." I warned him taking another bite from my delicious chicken burger, jealous much?

"Well I am, what are you going to the about it?" He said in a flirty way, if he think he will get me like that he's wrong. Cause I love Zayn, and only Zayn.

"Oh you wanna see?" I said in his same tone.

"Show me baby." He winked and got up in the way to my seat. Then I got closer to him biting my lip in a seducing way. Out of no where I kneed him in the balls and he yelled in pain, whilst I continued my meal.

"What happened?" Divianshi said holding a tray in her hands. She raised a brow and took a seat next to me leaving Steven on the ground groaning and touching his... um... you know... private part.

"I kneed him" I simply said wiping my mouth after finishing eating and drinking.

"You go girl!" Divianshi high fived me with a grin plastered on her face.

From: Crazy Ouiam

r u guys done?

I got Ouiam's message and texted back:

To: Crazy Ouiam

yup. meet me at the car

"You eat fast." I stated to Divianshi who was now sitting next Steven that glared at me.

"Hungry girl." We then left Steven with his friends that he came with at first. We met up with the girls and then headed to the mall. It was pretty crowded.

"By the way did you see that waitress at burger king?" Divianshi asked. I nodded my head.

"She's so pretty! I want to get hair like hers. I was thinking of dying it black, and now I'm sure I want to" She added.

"Yeah. I loved her, she's really beautiful. I wonder if she has a boyfriend; he would be the luckiest guy alive." I replied while tugging my arm in Vicky's. We entered Brandy Melville, my sister went to the dressing lounge as Ouiam and Vicky searched at the dresses area. I was just walking around at the skirts and muscle tanks area with Divianshi

"She was named Kate right? That's cool name." Divianshi said holding a mustache tee on her body and looking at a huge front mirror

" Yeah it is."

"By the way, have you considered any names?" I was thinking about Divianshi's question. We haven't thought about any names

"No. But I have some favorites, like Anastasia or Megan, Or Stella. Maybe Marie, I don't know what Zayn Prefers; though I think he likes Candice" I admitted trying on some black platforms.

"I like Marie Jones or Anastasia Megan" She said. And I nodded

"What do you think?" Amanda said getting out of the trying lounge wearing a black leather dress.

"It's beautiful. It looks good on you" Vicky said joining us with Ouiam while Mandy(Her sister's Nickname) was twirling in the dress

"Yeah. I love it" I agreed

"Then I'll go get it" She clapped her hands together and went back to the dressing rooms.

"Don't you want anything?" Ouiam asked me.

"N-" I couldn't even continue my 'No' because I puked all over the clothes that a lady was holding. I kept puking my guts, that some tears fell from my eyes. I felt like I couldn't breath, like someone was pressing my chest.

"Oh.My.God" The lady said.

"I'm so sorry" I said wiping my mouth with a t-shirt that I found next to me.

"Oh My God" She said again looking at the dirty clothes in her arms and her shirt stained with puke. I felt so bad.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean It. I'll buy all the clothes" I said as Vicky handed me a water bottle that I drank a sip from it.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for being late updating, but hope you like the chapter. and please vote and comment what you think. It means a lots.

Thank you so much for the 180.770 Reads. Love you guys. and btw I have a problem that I can't reply to any comments ON MY PROFILE and I can't answer your private messages towards me. neither can I comment on YOUR profiles, so sorry if you send me a message and I can't reply but I still see them.

DISCLAIMER: THE STORY ISN'T ENDING SOON. SO CHILL

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: @abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all