day with the girls -Chapter53-

Chapter 53: Day with the girls

"I love you."

"I love you too Zayn."

Suddenly Zayn's phone started ringing so he picked it up from the table.

"Yes?"

"Okay, I'll be there in 10." He said again as he hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked him.

"Louis, he said that Simon wants to talk to us at the Larry flat." After he answered me he got up and was heading to the door before he stopped and turned to look at me.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked

"Me? Am I invited?"

"Well yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. And it's a great chance to tell them about the gender of the baby." Zayn shrugged.

"I'm not sure. You can go alone, I want to hang out with the girls and my sister." He nodded his head and made his way towards me giving me a peck on the lips, and a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll text you once I get there" With that I watched his body disappear. I took my phone from the pocket of my shorts and texted my sister if she want to hang out with me and my friends, she agreed but I had to pick her up. And then we can go to the mall to ice-skate or something.

"Hey Ouiam, wanna hang out?" I said at the phone as Ouiam my neighbor and also one of my closest friends picked up the phone.

"Yeah sure, I'll tell Vicky and Divanshi." She agreed and I hung up, maybe tomorrow I'll ask Zayn if we can have a little party cause I want to hang out with My best friend Samia and Jasleen, it's been about 3 Months I didn't talk with Samia. She went to Paris with her new boyfriend, and it's been 3 Weeks since I had seeing Jasleen, she got back from CA with Luna and Max.

The door bell rang so I hurried to open it and there was standing Ouiam, Vicky and Divianchi we hugged and I left them at the living room so I can get dressed.

I picked some black shorts, and a white tank top with numbers all over it, my belly showed just a little bit and I was fine with it, though I added a white cardigan, and slipped on my black and white converse. My hair was in a side braid with a black beanie.

*20 Minutes Later*

I was now ringing the door bell of my house.

Ouiam, Vicky and Divianshi decided to stay at the car as I said hi to my family and stole Amanda (I actually forgot her sister's name lol but I don't think I ever mentioned it if I did sorry)

"Oh Meredith! Honey how are you?" My mom greeted me, the last weekend I was at a barbecue party they organized for the whole family to spend time together,and that's when I told everyone that I was pregnant, my family had to play along and act like they were shocked, it was pretty funny.

"I'm great mom, mind if I come inside?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh yes dear, forgive me I was zoning out." She finally opened the door widely so I took a step into my old home ... I really miss it.

From hot hubby:

babe I got to the flat, And the boys and uncle Si says hi.

Love you sunshine

I read the message from Zayn... It's not me who chose the name, It's Zayn I promise!

To Hot hubby

great, say hi too. And tell them that I miss them. love you too babe

I texted back and saw my sister coming down stairs.

"Wow! You're such a fat ass!" She said as she saw me.

I glared at her and took a water bottle from the fridge.

"Language Amanda." My mom warned my 15 year old sister. We may have 2 Years of difference but we're pretty close

"C'mon the girls are waiting"

---------------------------------

I only stopped because my hands are killing me. well I know I updated two days ago, but I wanted to start updating more often and I'm sure you guys don't mind :) so yeah that was a bit short but it's better than nothing. So yeah as I said you can ask me or the characters anything! Love you and pleaseeeeeee tell me what you think so I can start updating faster.

and by the way guys if you got confused it's a girl!!! so yeah.

Luna you're going to be also back to the story! and Ouiam, if You're reading this I love you girl! and congrats for your reads.

Q&A (Questions and Answers)

Kitkatfelton

Do you have a planned end?

A:

Directioner9Abby9: Yes I do actually, but it's not as soon as you guys think :)

and shoutout to xZaynMalikx

She's been a huge arranger and she keep supporting me also from twitter so love you! and please check out her stories! they're amazing.

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: @abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all