2015

Dear reader,
Your comments are so inspiring, one vote is enough to leave me thinking about how grateful I am to have incredible people by my side, I could never thank you enough for the little minutes you spend on this crazy website/app reading my stories.
Through you, I discovered that being positive can change your life. Surrounding yourself with caring people and good friends will always play a big factor in your happiness, and showing to people that you're there is also a very important thing that might help them more than you think. We all go through things where we think that it's the end of our path, the end of our book but in fact; our life is still moving, it's just one chapter finished and another one that's being written, talking about the future can be stressful, it's like you're given a blank diary of your life and you have to fill it in, but if you keep a smile on your face and you positively keep moving forward you will eventually fill out the pages.
There has been so many friends that have become strangers this past year, but so many strangers have become friends as well. The biggest thing you need to know, is that some stuff come and go, one heart broken by a guy, will be fixed by another one, one tear shed because of an insult, one smile plastered on your face because of a compliment.

I wish everybody reading this an amazing day, and I hope you will be a better person each day when you wake up, just keep swimming like all the fishes in the sea <3

Thank you so much for 900k, I love every single one of you and were so close to my goal which is 1M. Can we do it ? I believe we can !