Future of a family -chapter38-

Chapter 38: Future of a family

When we finished our conversation we all headed to the living room.

"Finally!! Where were you guys?" Luna said.

"Uh, nothing" I mumbled. 

"Okay" Jasleen said unsure.

"What movie?" Max asked as he approached the movies biblio, and looking through it.

"What about mean girls? I really want to watch it" I said cuddling next to Zayn who kissed my forehead.

"Yeah! Please?" Jasleen agreed with me.

"NO WAY!" Max shouted

"C'mon guys!" Luna pleaded the boys

"Seriously? I'm not gonna watch a chick film." Zayn pouted

"Please babe? I really want to watch it." I gave him my best poppy dogs and he sighed but nodded. YES one gone one left!

"C'mon Max!"

"No"

"Baby?"

"No"

"Pleaseeee"

"UGH FINE!" Yay!! He went next to Jasleen who cuddled to his chest, the movie started as we passed the pubs.

**

Through the movie Zayn was kissing me and refusing to let me focus on the film, he caressed my belly and kissed it several times, I like this side of him, and I defiantly see the future of us raising this baby girl or baby boy.

"I'm tired." I said rubbing my eyes like a 5 years old girl.

"Wanna head off to sleep?" Zayn asked me kissing my nose...he's just so cute. I nodded my head and since everyone was asleep he just left me bridal style and placed me on the floor when we got to Jasleen's room, I put my hair in a ponytail and Zayn wore his jacket, we walked out of the room and I grabbed the bag and my sandals slipping them on. Zayn took the bag from me and held my hand as we stepped out of the house meeting May's cold nights, we entered the car and he started the engine, I was at the back seat laying on my back; and yes I'm THAT tired, Zayn finally parked the car and we got out hand in hand through the security showing them our key, they let us in and we headed to our room, I was getting tired by all the walk so Zayn noticed that and he told me to climb on his back and I did so, we were a cute couple heading to our room. When we got there he laid me on the bed and changed to only his boxer slipping on under the sheets with me.

"Good Night"

"Night Zayn"

And that's how I drifted to a lovely sleep dreaming of our future as a family

*

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all