Oh Really Oh? -Chapter6-

Edited

Chapter 6: Oh, really oh?

I entered the house and made myself comfortable on the huge leather couch. The house was even more stunning from the inside. It was very creative. There was a huge TV screen in front of the couch and the 'art wall', as her parents called it even if Abby and I always preferred referring to it as the 'trash wall' , gave another taste to the living room. Since it was white with art pictures that had all the world's colors, it was... different in a way.

I heard loud footsteps pound down the stairway.

Yes, Abby was running towards me to give me one of her famous bear hugs and I was right. Ouch, my back!

"Uh. Too tight, Abla. Can't breathe." I said while begging for oxygen to get in my lungs.

"Yeah... Sorry 'bout that, I haven't seen you in a while!" She said while giving me a perfect smile, showing her teeth.

"I know you missed me. I wanna talk to you."

"Sure." We both sat on the couch looking at each other.

"So, I'm gonna get to this straight. I'm getting married." I said while waiting for her reaction, which was a smile... a very wide smile.

"I'm so happy for you! Oh my god, who's this lover of yours? You gotta love him so much to approve on marrying him, since you never agreed to do that at such a young age."

"NO! I'M ARRANGED TO MARRY ZAYN FREAKING MALIK" I had cut her off. Bad idea because her eyes widened at least twice the size from before.

"Oh. I'm really sorry babe. WAIT, WHAT? ZAYN MALIK? The Zayn Malik?" She asked, freaking out.

"Yeah. It's a contract that no one can break. We're engaged and actually getting married the day after tomorrow." I said, as calm as I could.

"Oh." Was all she said.

"Oh?" I mimicked, confused. Oh, really? No 'I hate you or get out of my house'? Just 'Oh'?

"I'll think about it."

"I'm sorry. But I want you to be my maid of honor, this wedding can't be done without you. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be, I'm actually happy for you and to be a part of your wedding would be my pleasure." She said, smiling widely.

"Okay, great, but I have to go, now. Zayn is waiting for me."

"Can I meet him? Please, please, please, please!" She begged while giving me her puppy dog eyes, now those I can't resist and trust me, no one can.

"I'll call him." I sighed.

"YAY!" She clapped her hands in excitement.

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbyonyoutube

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all

EDITED BY:

1DBTRmuffin