wedding dresses everywhere!-chapter8-

Edited
Chapter 8: Wedding Dresses Everywhere !

We said our goodbyes to Abla and headed off to Zayn's car, the ride was silent and short since Abby's house isn't far from mine, we got out of the car and opened the door, just when I thought that no one was there; I heard laughters so I followed the sound. once I entered the kitchen I saw our mothers standing sthere talking.

"Finally, Go get dressed dear" my mom said while throwing her hands in the air.

"Okay" I replied running up the stairs. Zayn was still downstairs so I didn't bother to lock the door, I picked a blue shirt with 'Geek' written on it and a pair of denim shorts, I then threw my hair in a quick ponytail and put on my white converse, For makeup I decided to go with mascara, nude lipgloss and eye liner and then headed down stairs as my mom and trisha were waiting for me.

"C'mon!!" trisha said while pulling me into Zayn's car, we all sat down ( Zayn & I in front and the mothers at in the back).

"So...We want to talk to you two about the wedding night" Trisha said while Zayn pulled out of the driveway, as soon as she said those words Zayn and I looked at each other awkwardly.

"We know what to do Mom" Zayn responded.

"Well you should know better, how to seduce each other and to not forget to use condoms if you only want to have fun " kill me please.

"Mother " Zayn yelled while turning on the radio, and playing a song.

"Okay fine I'll shut up"

We finally got to the mall, but I didn't  know that Zayn was coming with us, We entered some shopping boutiques but found nothing Interesting. then we passed by a wedding dresses special store And we rushed to it and my mom gave me a dress to try on.

"Go try it!!" she said as she pushed me to the dressing room. I slipped it on but I couldn't reach the zipper.

"Mom I need Help !" I shouted for my mom.

"Where?" It wasn't my mom's voice...but zayn !

"I said MOM!!" I exclaimed clutching to the fabric,

"I said WHERE?"

"The zipper" him touching my skin gave me shivers and when he did the zipper I felt butterflies, was I falling for Zayn?

---------

HI!!!!! I want you guys to give me the Meredith and Zayn name, and do you ship Zayn with perrie or Meredith?

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbyonyoutube

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all