This is it -chapter 15-

Chapter 15: This is it

I was walking the red carpet, struggling with my dress, and my hands were sweating like crazy due to nerves even though my dad was holding my arm.

"Every thing is gonna be alright my dear," My father whispered, and I smiled a reassuring smile, I noticed everyone clapping and looking at me, but it didn't feel awkward; it felt like I belonged there, in the attention and the light; and there was standing Zayn next to the prayer; I turned and at the first row was Selena clapping and smiling, I smiled back and she waved, she looked beautiful too, next to her was a brunette girl, with light brown eyes that looked similar to Zayn's, and she looked in her late teenage years like me, I wonder who she might be, maybe a cousin of Zayn or something like that ?

"You look nice" Zayn whispered only loud for me to hear.

"Take care of my daughter Zayn; she deserves to be loved." My dad said with watery eyes, he looked like he was about to cry , I smiled back feeling my eyes getting wet so I wiped them before the tears slip out running from my eyes.

"I will sir," Zayn said looking at me with a smile. He's such a good actor!! My dad left to sit next to my mom who handed him a tissue.

"Now please repeat after me" The preacher said to Zayn who nodded.

"I..." "I.." "Zayn Javvad Malik" "Zayn Javvad Malik" "Accept" "Accept" "Meredith Rose Attoug" "Meredith Rose Attoug" "As my own loyal wife" "As my own loyal wife" "In the health and sick" "In the health and sick" "who I will protect" "who I will protect" "and love from the bottom of my heart" "and love from the bottom of my heart" everyone started clapping and cheering and I swear I heard someone whistling, it's probably my Brother Zaid.

"Now you're turn," The prayer turned to me, and I said what he told me to say then everyone started clapping again. After that we signed the marriage contract and read Quran and simply sealed our marriage.
---------------

hi guys!! so the winner is Jasleen!! If you're reading this congrats!! Hope you and my sister oumaima like this chapter!!! and OMG 652 reads and 72 votes!! That's SO amazing thanks guys!!! Sorry this one was short sorry bout that and about the mistakes!! If you're a new reader welcome and thanks for reading my fiction!! I love you!!! xx

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all