My freedom will be gone by Monday-chapter5-

Edited
Chapter 5: My freedom will be gone by Monday.

At 5:10 PM, I heard someone knocking on the door and I ran fast, opened it, and grabbed Zayn's hand pulling him into my room quickly. I really didn't want my mom to find out that he's here. You know how dirty she could be.

"Chill, sexy." Zayn laughed while he smirked at my actions.

"Long story, and don't call me sexy, Malik." I huffed as I pointed my finger in his direction making him chuckle. 

"You know, that's gonna be your last name, too." He said with a wink causing me to roll my eyes at his stupid, but true, comment.

"I didn't get to give you a hello kiss." He said, coming closer with a smirk.

"Don't you remember? We're forced together."

"I know, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Uhm... Actually, it does. Now, why are you here?" I asked him while I pushed him back.

He shrugged and replied with his arms crossed, "To talk about the marriage. They have decided that the wedding is on Monday, instead of next week."

"Okay" I answered the realized "Wait, Monday is after tomorrow!" I said freaking out.

"Yeah." 

"GOD, I NEED TO TELL ABLA!" I said panicking and freaking out.

"Who?" He asked, clearly confused.

"My best friend, she's a total Directioner, she'll freak out!"

"Then, let's tell her now." He said casually.

"No, no, no! I'll tell her!" I added quickly. We didn't need anyone to pass out from excitement.

"Okay, just hurry up. I want to spend some time with my lovely fiancé." He said, winking. What a pervert.

"Whatever, I'll go now." I said rolling my eyes again.

"I'll drive you." He suggested with a smile.

"Okay."

Mom was already gone, settling some wedding stuff. (Which is probably what we should've been doing, but oh well)

We headed off to Abla's house. It was a two story house, just like mine. My dad and her dad have the same job which is also how we became friends.

Getting out of the car, I shut the door after me.

"Good luck, and if you need me, I'm right at the corner." He said and I nodded my head. I rang the bell and Caitlin, their maid, opened the door.

"Hi Ms. Attoug, how are you?" She asked smiling, as always.

"I'm doing well, thank you. Is Abla here?" I asked Caitlin.

"Yes, come in."

-------------A/N-------

How would abla react?? find out by Voting :) thanks for the reads and votes !

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbyonyoutube

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all

EDITED BY:

1DBTRmuffin