Mistake...? -Chapter 3-

Edited

Chapter 3: Mistake...?

"Let's go to my room." He said.

What the actual hell? This boy has the audacity!

"N-no." I stuttered, but he ignored me and grabbed my hand, forcefully making me stand from the chair.

"Mom we're going upstairs to get to know each other" He said with a smirk.

"Sure take your time!!" His mother said with a wink, so my mother isn't the only dirty one in this room. Interesting...

He led me to his room and opened the door for me, and after he entered, he locked the door behind him.

"Nice room you got here," I said, breaking the silence. "Clean for a boy." I added.

"Well, I'm not home all the time so it stays like I leave it" he responded.

"When we're going to get married, you're not going to be home?" I asked somewhat happy.

"Not all the time, because of the tours and studio, but I'll be there some times." He replied and I nodded.

"Now... Where were we?" he said while coming towards me with a smirk.

Seriously? Now?

"Uhh - I - Uhm - We - G." I mumbled nervously  He stopped me while putting his finger on my lips and shushing me.

"Shhh" 

Shh what? I'm not a doll, Malik. Wait that'll be my last name too. From Attoug to Malik, Meredith Malik, Not bad.

Mere shut up, you have a bigger problem than your last name, he will rape you or something. I need to focus, shit, Zayn started to kiss my neck, I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

He was looking at my eyes then at my lips then back to my eyes. I knew what was coming next and I was right. He smashed his hot and yet cold lips to mine and I responded after a few seconds of being shocked from the kiss. Then, he started licking my bottom lip for entrance, but I wasn't going to give it to him so easily. Not liking that, he bit my lip.

One of his hands was on my waist and the other one on my cheek. Mine was on his chest and the other messing with his already messy hair. We really got into the kiss so he picked me up bridal style without breaking the kiss and led me to the bed. He slipped off his shirt and then he was about to do the same for me but I realized what we were about to do!

Holy crap! I pushed him gently, and we both started breathing heavily begging for oxygen.

"Zayn ... I think we should wait." I gasped out loud, yet softly, embarrassed at the situation. Wow that was so quick, things got heated pretty fast and we only met twenty minutes ago.

"Yeah ... I agree I just got really into it. Yeah sorry about that" He said while still breathing heavily, and he pulled his shirt from the ground pulling it on. For the next 30 minutes we were just getting to know each other and talking about nothing and every thing.

That's what impresses me about him. I can talk to him normally knowing that he's my fiancé and my future-husband I guess I'm starting to have hope.

---- a/n ----

EDITED 

HI!! how was that? Well I hope you like it and don't forget to tell your friends about this story

thank you guys and keep reading the story it's getting more interesting.

Networks: contacting me

Twitter: @abbyonyoutube

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all