You like me...? -Chapter14-

Chapter 14: You like me...?

I missed kenza already and I was so sad that she won't be in my wedding, though I was pleased that she calmed me down. We all finished doing ours nails and hair and headed off to my house.

"We're here" Abla said since my nails aren't fully dry she drove, as she pulled in I ran to my room where I found Adnane searching in my underwear, Wait what ?

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"Ohh...sorry i needed something" he replied looking shocked,

"In my underwear?" I raised my eyebrows at him,

"Sorry...i need to talk to you Mere" he said changing the subject

"I'm out of time" i responded while walking....actually RUNING to my closet from where I pulled a white long prefect dress

"It's Important" he said

"Go ahead but quickly"

"Well I kinda like you" he said

"What? it's not 1st April today is it?" i asked

"No, i mean it...from a long time ago" he said taking my hands in his.

"I'm sorry, I'm getting married. You probably don't mean it and if you do then you'll find someone better to love that is worth your heart" I said taking my hand from his. Then I glanced at my watch and freaked out.

"Two hours left !" I screamed panicking and runing to my bathroom locking the door behind me and slipping on my dress. after wearing it i grabbed my makeup bag and started working on my makeup.Foundation, powder, Bronser, blush, highlighter, mascara, and did a smoky eye, wore a pink nude lipstick and a bit of lipgloss. I finished my makeup and looked at the mirror in front of me, I looked beautiful, honestly i've never seen my self like this, I got out from the bathroom and headed down stairs and every one was shocked seeing me like this. I mean, I don't blame them!

"You look amazing" my mom said and she looked so beautiful too, every one looked handsome and pretty.

"Thank you mother; I can say the same thing about you" I said timidly smiling.

"Oh honey you're growing up" trisha said and everyone complimented me.

We headed then to the limo and started our journey to where we'll be having our wedding

"We're here" the driver said I was in the car with abla and sam. The driver opened the door Sam got out,

"You look beautiful don't worry every thing will be fine" Abla said before going out and then it was my turn. I got out slowly and the driver helped me with my dress, flashes attaked me and chears were heard as clear as the sea, normally when people are staring at me I start wondering "Do i have some thing between my teeth? do i look ugly?" but now i guess I'm okay with that, it's my night to shine right?

-------

OmG guys thank you so much! i was waiting for 500 reads to post the chapter but I got more read so here it is!! next chapter at 570 reads and 48 votes love ya babes :)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all