He's Coming -Chapter4-

Edited
Chapter 4: He's coming

That day went by fast, but the rest was normal. We had dinner, talked about the honeymoon which was the scariest part. I didn't want to spend a week in California alone with Zayn. He will surely get me pregnant or something like that judging by what happened when we first met. His intentions were full of lust but after all, I didn't get everything clear on whether or not I was starting to have hopes for this relationship or not.

I was just fiddling through a magazine about wedding dresses when there was a phone call from Zayn. Without letting my eyes leave the amazing dresses, I answer the call, "Yeah?"

"Babe." Zayn's voice could be heard softly through the phone.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just looking at some wedding dresses"

"I'm picking you up." he said bluntly without even asking.

"Where are we going? Why? And when?" I stumble through, confused as to why he had this sudden thought.

"To just get some alone time away from the stress. I'll pick you up at 4:30."

"Nah.I'm going to stay at home. Don't wanna get out of bed." Grimacing at the thought of leaving my wonderful home.

He sighed in exasperation and replied, "Then I'll come to your house. Is you mom home?"

"Yeah, but she'll be out soon."

"At five o' clock I'll be there, okay?"

"Okay." I said while nodding my head as if he was next to me.

-------------------A/N--------------------

short chapter I know but please keep voting

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbyonyoutube

Instagram: @abblsen

Official twitter of the story :
@Arrangedtobehis

Love you all

Edited by:

1DBTRmuffin