It's a Girl!! -Chapter52-

Chapter 52: It's a girl!!

A/N

IT'S A GURL

-----------------------------------------

"It's a girl!" As those words flew from his mouth, my heart fluttered in joy. I kinda was wishing it was a boy, since I thought it was cute to have two men in your life. But if it was a girl I would love her the same way I would love my little boy, she will be my little princess and the crown of my head. We will do girly stuff and I would teach her things about boys when she's old enough to date. And we would go shopping, and paint ours nails, and just be besties :)

"Mere, did you hear that? We're having a baby girl" Zayn said smiling widely, right now I just wanted to kiss his lips and that's what I did. The kiss was sweet and we both couldn't help but smile during the kiss, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I refused remembering that the Dr. was probably watching us so I pulled away. Zayn was smiling again as well as I.

"I'll leave you a moment" The doctor said as he walked out from the room and closed the door.

"Are you happy?" I asked Zayn wiping the liquid from my belly and pulling my hoodie off , Zayn smirked as he saw me with only my bras and the baggy pants.

"Of course I'm happy, finding out that I will have a baby girl, and seeing my wife half naked always makes me happy." I rolled my eyes at what he said and took off my pants as I was going to slip on my dress Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and a feeling of safety came over me. He started leaving kisses on my jaw to my neck as he left love bites and I moaned; I wanted to stop him but my body said to not do so.

"Zaynnn" I slightly moaned when he sucked on my sweet spot and left once again love bites, he licked the fresh bites making me feel like I was on fire.

Suddenly I no longer felt safe or protected until I realized that Zayn has pulled away smirking.

"Tease" I mumbled wearing my dress and sandals. Zayn chuckled as we walked off the room and said goodbye to Dr. Logen.

We then drove to our house... Our house, even though It's been almost 5 months that we're married it still affect me to say 'our' house, it feels good.

Finally Zayn parked in front of the house. We walked inside.

"Do you want me to cook you something?" I asked Zayn when I entered the kitchen.

"No thanks" He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Good. I wasn't going to anyway" I shrugged running the stairs to our room... see what I mean? Everything has to be ours! But I'm okay with that. I heard Zayn chuckling from downstairs as I took off my clothes and wore my pajamas that consists: short pink shorts from Victoria secrets that says at the back (Right at the butt) "Pink" In glitter pink and I also wore a black tank top that's to small for me so it reveals my belly. I took off my makeup and brushed my hair straight and put it in a high pony-tail.

"Babe?" I heard Zayn's voice coming from the bedroom while I was in the bathroom.

"Yes?" I replied putting the brush down and washing my face one more time. I felt his arms snake their way around my waist.

I quickly wipe my face and turned around to face him while still in his arms. I peck him on the lips as he put his hand on my belly.

"We made a beautiful baby girl" He smiles at me then he got to the level of my belly and kissed it, he then whispered something I couldn't hear.

"What did you say?" Out of curiosity I asked

"It's a secret." He winked, I playfully shoved him off me and he chuckled. He followed me as I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I took off the fridge a box of Chocolate Ice-Cream.

Zayn got an orange juice and poured it in a cup.

"Fat" Zayn mumbled

"What did you just say?" I said wide eyed. No one, and I sure as hell mean NO ONE calls a pregnant woman fat.

"Nothing." He quickly said running to the game room. I kept my cool as I took the spoon and my ice-cream box to the game room.

"I'M SORRY DON'T SHOOT ME!!" Zayn screamed as soon as I opened the game room's door. I laughed and took a seat next to him at the couch. The TV was already on with my second favorite show ever! "Say Yes to the dress" I loved that show! and the dresses they show are amazing, I wish my wedding dress was like that though I'm still happy about mine.

I felt Zayn put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned next to him so I was putting my head on his shoulder. I opened the ice-cream box and started digging in.

"Aren't you going ask me for some?" I questioned him.

"After last time? No thanks, I know better then that." Last time he wanted to take from my ice-cream I bite his hand and made him go buy me 17 box at the night from a whole other city! Yes, I'm a mad pregnant woman.

"You learn fast don't you?" I chuckled as my eyes kept focusing on the show.

"I guess" He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too Zayn"

--------------------------------------------

YAY IT'S A GIRL! HAPPY ENDING! so yeah! hope you liked it and by the way guys The name is settled for the girl but Im not letting you what it is :) Mean me. but Thank you for the voting! and The story isn't ending yet! so chill! and please comment and let me know what you think. I love you all.

READ THE TITLE IF YOU'RE CONFUSED IF IT'S A BOY OR GIRL!

Networks: how to get to me. (I don't have any time for networks besides my twitter, but I will still see your messages at kik and I will reply though not for Instagram yet)

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

The Questions and answers are here! so ask me or the characters ANYTHING about the story or not. they will be at the end of every chapter.

Q&A ARE HERE!