Jasleen is Zayn's......-chapter18-

Chapter 18: Jasleen is Zayn's......

He was just so beautiful.... His beautiful blue eyes, which was contrasting with his dirty blonde hair... but some how fitted him perfect. His braced teeth looked...

"MEREDITH" Zayn screamed.

"Huh...what?"

"You were zoning out"

"I didn't notice" I said still admiring the beauty of this angel, he was too innocent, too beautiful for a human being.

"I'm El, Louis' girlfriend" A tall pretty girl said hugging me,

"Mere" Someone called for my name so I turned around to found my aunt waving at me to come.

"Nice to meet you El but I need to go, goodbye guys and enjoy the party!" I said waving.

"Bye!" They all replied, Zayn and I started making our way to my aunt.

"What was that? Why were you looking at Niall like that?" I can hear the anger in his voice while Zayn spoke.

"I thought I knew him, I just can't remember where; maybe in a magazine or some thing like that" I lied because in all honesty what do you expect me to say ? "I'm newly wed to you but I think your best friend is so handsome and I want to date him?' no way!

"Oh" He said believing me once we reached my aunt.

"Hey Zayn ! Go show Meredith Jasleen! She will love her!" My aunt said.

"Yeah sure!" Zayn said with a pleased tone.

"Who's Jasleen?" I asked.

"You'll see" Zayn replied pulling me to a table with two brunettes and a blonde guy that seemed to be at ours age.

"Jas !" Zayn said while hugging the girl. Who the heck is she ?

"Zaynie!" She replied with a million bucks grin.

"I missed you" She added when she pulled back from the hug.

"I missed you too, Jasleen meet my wife Meredith, Mere meet my best friend since forever Jasleen"

Jasleen widely opened her arms to embrace me in a friendly hug.

"Finally I get to meet you, you're even more beautiful in person" She said gesturing to my dress as I blushed,

"Thank you, I wanted to meet you too" Now I remember where I saw her, she was sitting next to Selena at the wedding.

-------------

So now you know it, Jasleen is Zayn's best friend, and yes Meredith kinda Likes Niall only LIKES... Niall is mine!! hahaha so guys I'm starting a new fiction; tell me if I should post it until this story ends or to start it NOW! hahahaha it's either about harry or Cody Simpson so please choose and tell me please; you still have two days for the contest if you want to be part of the story as Jasleen just do what  "Contest note!! READ" says ,okay so please comment and answer the questions that I asked and defiantly keep reading the story and voting ;) I love ya all and please follow me in twitter: @abbolsen and if you tweet me something about the story I will put it in My important note, so tweet me your wattpad username too so i can give you a shoutout!

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all