The Unwanted news -Chapter49-

Chapter 49: The unwanted news

RECAP:

"Do you love me?"

******

"Don't you think you know the answer?" At that moment my heart breaked... he's right I know the answer...he doesn't love me.

"Why don't you love me?" I asked him tears in my eyes.

"Me? Who said I don't love you? I do love you Meredith"

"B-but...Wh-what?"

"I love you very much, deeper than the ocean, larger than this planet, and more mysterious than the sky." Tears of joy replaced my old ones.... he loves me!

"You love me?"

"Didn't I make my self clear?" I looked at his eyes looking for something, but I didn't found anything besides the hapiness in his eyes.

"You did, I love you too Zayn." After those words he crashed his lips to mine as we kissed with passion and love.

"When will I leave?" I asked Zayn breaking the kiss

"2 weeks from now" Oh okay...wait what? 2 weeks?

"But I don't want to stay here two weeks!" I refuse to stay in a hospital two weeks, that's a lots. Right, like I don't have a life --'

"You have to darling, it's not your choice"

"It's your choice right?" I sighed

"Yes." Zayn chuckled as he texted someone fastly

"I can give you a better option you know..." I said traveling my hand on his torso making him shiver, I love the affect that I have on him.

"Please Mere, don't." I just made him beg

"You know my options...they're pretty satisfying for you" I whispered in his ear as goosebumps covered his body.

"Stop, right now I care about your health baby."He kissed my forrhead and got up, I guess I failed..though I saw the affect that I have on him.

"Fine, why do I have to stay here 2 weeks?" I grabbed a bottle of water and drank a bit as I placed It where It was next to me.

"They said they need to check on you every now and then, and they have to see the baby progress" I nodded my head as he added "Ours parents are coming, You may wanna change"

"Did you bring my clothes?" I asked him hoping for a 'yes'

"Yes, Douniya did" He helped me get up of the bed, I felt very sore and my side really hurts me, He grabbed the bag that his sister brought and handed it to me, thank god she has a good taste of fashion! I picked a simple floral top and some dark washed out jeans, letting my hair down. Zayn helped me back to the bed.

*Knock Knock*

"C'mon in" I called as My mom dad, and Zaid made their way into the room.

"Mom!" I hugged her.

"I gave you my daughter for one day... just one day, and this is what you do?" My dad asked Zayn with fake anger though he was a bit upset, and yes I can read dad's emotion, like c'mon! 17 years with him weren't for nothing!

"Dad it's me who fainted, he has nothing to do with it" I said hugging my father.

"I know dear" He nodded his head and sat on the couch next to mom and Zayn.

"How are you feeling?" Thanks for changing the subject mom, really thank you!

"Good"

"By the way, where are your parents Zay-"

*Knock Knock*

" I guess that's them, C'mon in" I said sitting up straight.

"Oh hello dear, how are you?" Tricia said hugging me a motherly hug.

"I'm good, how are you ?"

"Stressing about you, you don't know what happened to us when we heard the news, I thought you broke some leg or something" Tricia hugged mom and Zayn and said hi to my father and Zaid.

"That has to be your only thought mom?" Zayn said as I knocked on the wood.

"Well I was just worried Zayn, here honey I brought you some soup" She said handing Zayn the plastic bag and he put it in the closed next to me as I thanked her.

"Hello dear, how are you feeling?" Yasser hugged me and asked.

"Fine uncle Yasser" I smiled at him hugging Douniya.

"Where's Walyha and Safaa?" I asked Mrs. Malik

"Walyha is baby-sitting Safaa" She answered.

"Why didn't you bought her with you?" I was hoping to see Walyha, she just seemed very out-going and I thought I can make her work with Zaid as a couple, what? I'm just being a good big sister!

"There's no children aloud baby" Zayn said.

"How did you fall?" Douniya asked as she handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you dear and I fainted at the parking lots" I handed once again the flowers to Zayn

"Parking lot of what?"

"The Doctor, we went to check up on the baby-" Oh god.. I did not just say baby did I?

"What baby?" My mom asked confused.

"Uh...she meant baby, I mean me! She wanted to ask something to me, right baby? What is it?" Zayn quickly said...damn it we're screwed because of my big mouth. My mom and Tricia gasped as they both said at the same time

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" I covered my face with my hands to cover my blush and to ignore Zayn's death glares.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello! so that was the chapter that you ALL been waiting for, and thank you guys so much for the reads, comments and votes it means so much to me!! like seriously 112 THOUSAND READS!! THANK YOU and I just made a new instagram so pwease follow me *Cute poppy dog eyes* LOVE YOU

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @swaggy_justin09

Instagram: believeabby9

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all