Awkward dream -Chapter41-

Chapter 41: Awkward dream

I woke up early and look at my side to see Zayn still sleeping, I push my legs to the side of bed and lazily stand up heading towards the bathroom attached to my pink bedroom, as I flew the door open I hear a moan, I turn again to see that it's Zayn moaning...in his dreams! LoL then he says:

"Yes Mere... ohhh it feels so good" Okay that is totally awkward! I ignore husky moans and enter my bathroom locking it and strip out of my clothes getting into the hot water in my bath-tub relaxing at the feeling. It feels so good to finally relax in my own home, but soon enough I will be calling another house my home...with Zayn and 'our' baby. I'm 1 week pregnant and my parents still don't know yet about it, I have to tell them sometime you know? but I kinda feel that time isn't coming soon, they will defiantly be excited, maybe even more than we are but they will make a big deal of it. As I step out of the bath meeting the cold air making goosebumps everywhere around my body and wrap a towel around my body. I look at the mirror to see if there's a bump yet but gladly nothing, I do not want anyone to suspect something so I'm thankful for that. But it's weird to actually know that there's a creature inside of me growing...

Suddenly I feel a rush in my throat and run to the toilet seat to vomit. After I finish I wash my face and brush my teeth leaving my hair dry the way it is upon my waist and walk out of my white bathroom to the door next to it which is my closet. Taking a look out of the door to capture that Zayn is still sleeping peacefully. I silently close the door and get closer to my huge closet...'what's for today?' I mumble to myself my eyes roaming around the entire closet suddenly stopping on a simple crop-top in pink neon, walking to it I pick it up and look for some bottoms...after about 30 seconds of thinking I pick a black high waisted skirt. I pick it up as well and wear the items on the shelf pairing it with my pink neon strapless sandals and look at the full mirror in front of me...decent I'd say. My hair is fully dry by now so I braid it. And walk out of the doors to meet again with a sleepy cute Zayn. Snapping a picture I tweet it on my twitter;

@abbolsen: Looking at my cute husband sleeping peacefully, what a view! :) twitter/371habo6-ki

(A/N go follow me! It's my real account)

And than I jump on Zayn making him groan but open his eyes a little bit.

"I was dreaming!" He said.

"I know what you were dreaming aboutA" as i said those words he suddenly tense up and defend himself "No you don't"

"Actually I do, I can't ignore your moans Zayn." He turned into a tomato as I laughed my ass off! His face was priceless!!!

"Shut up" He said getting up from the bed in only his boxers looking like sex on legs (sorry for my language but gotta get used to it)

"Like what you see?" He smirk at me and I just nod my head not ashamed.

"By the way you look very beautiful honey" He said hugging me.

"Thanks babe"

"ENOUGH WITH YOUR LOVEY DOVEY ACTS" My brother Zaid shout from down-stairs. We just chuckled and Zayn wore his shirt and pants as we walk the stairs to the kitchen where all the family is sitting.

"You're just jealous cause you don't have someone to act all lovey dovey with." I say to Zaid as we settle down along with the family around the aisle.

"Well...you are wrong, I do have a girlfriend to act all lovey dovey with" He said smiling and I looked at him with wide eyes as my mom and sister served the table.

"REALLY? WHEN? WHO?" Boom! rain of questions!

"Not telling you" He said taking a pancake and shewing on it.

"Liar"

"Believe it or not" He responded

"Well...good morning to you too Meredith" My mother says as she sits next to my father handing him the bread.

"Sorry, hey mom, dad and sis"

"Good morning" Zayn says after me chewing on his eggs.

"Hello, slept good?" Dad asked Zayn while he looked at me with a grin and replied "Very much sir" he said still grinning

"Don't tell me you slept with my daughter?" Dad said as he glanced at me.

"He came!" I said raising my hands in a defensing way making my father glance at Zayn.

"But we're married, plus we didn't do anything!" He defended himself as well.

"We heard your moaning" Mom said rolling her eyes.

"Actually that was 'his' dream" Zayn glared at me at my answer as we all laughed.

------

dedicated to AnonymeGirl6 Nora comment for me to know your profile and by the way guys im traveling so expect a late update but i neet lots of comments please! love u super much and hope you liked it!!

P.S: I LOVE YOU

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis