Back home.... -Chapter40-

Chapter 40: Back home....

As I took a shower and dressed to some pair of black leggings and an over-sized grey sweeter, I also paired it up with my grey comba boots, letting my hair down as i put a black beanie on. After it, Zayn and I packed getting ready to leave back home.

"Done?" He asked

"Done" I said as I took the bags.

"Leave me do that, just go pack our toilet products" He said being the gentlemen he is. I smiled and nodded

"DON'T FORGET MY HAIR PRODUCTS" He shouted as I got in the bathrooms, I chuckled with my self like an idiot at his comment and packed the toilet thingies, then we were in the car, driving to the air-port.

*25 MINUTES LATER*

As we got to the airport, we can hear screaming fans from the van (that actually rhymed! XD) And we just head out and Zayn put his arm around my waist. Comments were thrown at us.

"You're ugly!" I ignored this comment by a fan.

"Whore!" Ignored this other one. As the bad and negative comments were thrown at me Zayn squeezed his arm around my waist and I just mouthed "I'm fine"

"You're using him" These fans are crazy as hell!! How can I use him when we were arranged?!

Finally we got to our jet private plan sitting ours selves down.

*5 HOURS LATER* (Time jump :P)

We were now getting out of the plan looking for any sign of ours families.

"There!" Zayn pointed smirking at them and they finally spotted us coming towards them.

"Mere!" My little sister came running towards me asIi hugged her followed by Zaid.

"I missed you guys" I admitted

"We too sis, we too" Zaid said chuckling, I went to my mother and hugged her.

"How was the trip honey?" She asked, as soon as she said those words I glanced at Zayn who was looking back at me we laughed and he responded "It was great Aunty, we really had fun" he winked and I blushed.

"Good, but no dating." My father said and we all laughed, except for me cause I was busy turning into a tomato...

*20 Minutes later* (too much jump time...sorreh)

After our little meeting we headed to my house first, me, Zayn, Mom, Dad and my brother & sister, I put my bags in my room as well as Zayn's and we headed out, the plan was we look for some house that we liked on internet and find the right one today to settle in tomorrow. Too fast right? but that also was a part of the contract: To live in a house as soon as we're back from the honeymoon.

"I like this one." I said admiring the beauty of the kitchen.

"That's what you was saying for the past five houses" Zayn said chuckling.

"Well...I'm sorry if all the houses are beautiful"

"They're not beautiful, it's you the beautiful one." awe.... I feel my cheeks warm up at his sweet comment.

"Well, why thank you"

After visiting at least 12 houses we decided on the seventh one, it was really modern in Grey and white from the outside, the living room was a dark beige and brown with couches and a huge TV screen, as well as a biblio and a coffee table, The main bedroom was red and black but Zayn told me if i want we can paint it again, but i thought it was really nice designed and the mix of colors fits perfectly, there were 3 other guest rooms uncolliding the one for our next baby, and the kitchen was so beautiful with a glass wall/door that lead to the garden, so at the morning you can see the garden and the giant pool, there were 3 bathrooms and the one that's attached with ours, also an other living room and a game room with some gym stuff. I'm truly in love with the house and I hope our families likes it too.

At the end of the day we were so tiered so we head off to the house and had dinner casually except Zayn with us.

"So did you find a house?" My father asked as we were eating dinner

"Yes dad." I nodded

"Do you like it?" My mother asked.

"Yup"

"We have the picture, we will show it to you after dinner." Zayn said making my parents smile.

After dinner my parents sow the house and they were absolutely fascinated by it, I got to my bedroom and changed to my booty shorts and a simple tank top and got under the covers and thin sheets falling asleep.

"Mere...Mere!"

"5 More minutes mom"

"It's your husband silly." I opened my eyes to see Zayn and to the dark it isn't very clear....wait dark, Zayn? Why is Zayn here at night? My curtains aren't down so I can see the light when it comes.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning

"5:21"

"WHAT?" I whispered yelled

"Why are you here then?" I asked

"I got used to the feeling of you next to me.... Icouldn't sleep alone." he admitted shyly

"Aww... is little Zaynie missing me?" I asked him in a baby voice he nodded and I patted the space next to me in my king-sized bed. He got under the sheets with me and I turned so I was facing him with my back as he surrounded me with his arms around my waist.

And that is how i fell to a peaceful sleep.

-----------

Must check out please the story "Mirrors" in my other account Swaggy_justin09 and comment what you think of my story there! i love u babes! and comment what you think of this chapter!!

Vote comment enjoy!

P.S: You are my little angels i love you to death, maybe we hadn't meet but i love you.

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis