2013

Thank you so much for 400k it means the world to me, and no words can ever explain how grateful I am to have you all by my side.

2013 has been an amazing year, that I would be always thankful for.

I got to enjoy writing a book that tons of people enjoyed reading, and I also got to get to know some of my arrangers, which is incredible, I couldn't ask for more.

2013 was the start of my happiness, if you can't remember I started writing this book at 27/12/13 and today is our 1 year celebration, I never thought that one day I would be supported by more than 300k fans. And I'm amazingly grateful for the long journey with you, it was a very over-whelming year and it would always be.

With Wattpad I discovered my love for writing. With Wattpad I learned that my future is somewhere near books and novels. And I'm proud to say that with Wattpad I hope to be a writer.

With My readers, I learned that I'm not alone in a world full of darkness, I learned that I can have hopes without them being crushed, I learned that you can love more than 400 Thousand people, I learned that you can love someone forever, that one sweet word can matter so much, that one phrase can change someone's life, that one smile can be graved in someone's mind.

All these words can't approach the words in my mind.

I'm so grateful to have you. You made 2013 worth it.

And I hope you make 2014 worth it as-well, and remember that sometimes a small gesture can change what you never would've thought would change.

Be a better person for 2014 and know that they will be tons of ups and downs in that one year, tons of people who will try to knock you down. But don't you give up, no, stand up much stronger, and fight for what you love.

Because that's what I did, and now I'm where I belong.