The thing is.... -Chapter34-

Chapter 34: The thing is....

The results are.........wait! If there's two bars it means it's positive and one bar it means it's negative right? I was shocked as well as Zayn.

"What does this mean?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Let's go to the doctor"

"Do you know a doctor here?" I asked him.

"No; but I heard that Jasleen's sister is a doctor" I nodded my head.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I dialed jasleen's number and after 3 rings she answered

"Wasup?" She asked

"There's something wrong; we need to see your sister."

"Luna? Why?" Luna is her sister, she's pretty hot as jasleen, she's about 17 and she has long brown hair, they kinda look like.

"I'll explain latter, can we meet?"

"sure, when?"

"Like now, and bring your sister" She agreed and we hung up.

"MERE!" I shouted.

"IN THE KITCHEN" I went to the kitchen and she was making eating something.

"What's that?" I pointed to the food in her hands.

"Ice-cream on Pizza." okay...what?

"What?" She had pizza and ice-cream ON the pizza, I have a crazy wife.

"It's really delicious, you should try it"

"Give me some" I reached for a slice of pizza but she hit my hand.

"Ouch" I said.

"This is MINE, go get your self one"

"Whatever just clean up, we're going to meet jasleen and her sister"

"Okay"

MEREDITH'S P.O.V

I washed my hands and went to my closet and grabbed a long floral dress, it had flowers in pink,blue,yellow,red and green, I paired it up with my yellow gladiador sandals and a yellow purse, I put my hair in a messy bun, and since I was already wearing makeup, I didn't put more, then we drove to Jasleen's fiancé house; we arrived and at the garden was a little girl with brown hair and Jasleen.

"Hey!" She said as she saw us, she hugged both of us; Jasleen was wearing a knee blue dress and some wedgets and her flawless hair was in a ponytail, a simple outfit can make her look fabulous.

"So why do you wanna meet my sister?" She asked.

"You'll see; where's Luna?" Zayn said with a grin.

"In the living room" The little girl who was playing with the swing was now running towards Jasleen.

"AUNTY! I SAW A BEE!!" She said running, she was so cute! She was wearing an adorable pink dress.

"She's gone baby, look uncle Zayn is here" Jasleen said.

"Zaynieboo!" The girl giggled and hugged zayn who hold her up and started playing the plain with her.

"She's Max's sister" Jasleen informed me and I smiled; now that I think about it, she looks like Max, I kissed the little girl, whom name turned to be Anesia, but for short Anne, we entered the house and a beautiful girl was watching tv.

"Hey Hey, what brings Mister Malik to the Normand's house?" She said giggling

"Hi Luna!" Zayn said and hugged her.

"Hello, you must be Meredith" She said to me.

"The one and only, and you must be Luna" I hugged her.

"Luna Lory, so wusup?" She asked

"You're a nurse right?" Zayn said

"Doctor silly!" She slapped his head playfully.

"Whatever."

"So what is it?" Jasleen asked holding Anesia

"Well the thing is...."

TO BE CONTINUED

--------

DON'T HATE ME!! HAHAHA IM SO SORRY, I JUST HAD TO DO THAT! AND sorry for the late update, i didn't had time, and luna is the last winner of the contest!! Congrats, so...thank you for 16.101 reads and 525 votes, i will update as soon as i can; but i need a lots of comments, saying what you think but no hate please! i love your comments and im sorry for the cliffhanger so so sorry but i think it's a little fun! love ya

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all

P.S: Haters are haters, they only make you stronger, and they don't understand that you're not here to please them but to be your beautiful self