To our house -Chapter42-

Chapter 42: To our house

"Shut up" He said still glaring at me.

"But baby it's so funny!" I broke into fits of laughs with my family.

"I'm done with breakfast" He said getting up from his chair and walking out of the kitchen.

"Excuse me" I said to getting ready to apologize for my husband and the father of my in-born child.

"Are you mad?" I asked opening the door of my bedroom.

"We need to go" He said angrily.

"Where?"

"To our new house, the furniture are already there"

"Baby look at me" I grabbed his arm gently and looked at him straight in his beautiful eyes, he started leaning looking at my lips, I smiled a victory smile and pressed my lips against his still smiling at the loving kiss we shared for a seconds before Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me more into the kiss.

After seconds we pulled off catching our breath.

"Let's go" His hands were still around my waist. We were trying to walk, him behind me and me in front of him but we probably looked like a penguins trying to walk, we giggled a bit and pulled off and decided that it was time for us to go to our new 'home'

"Mom! We are leaving!" I said stepping into the kitchen where my sister was washing the dishes.

"Where's Mom?" I asked taking an apple and chewing on it.

"She's in the living room" She answered

"Awesome, okay I'm going now, gimme a hug sis" I opened my arms wide for a bear hug.

She came running into my arms, I hugged her as tight as i can.

"Don't forget us Mere" She said pulling out of the bear hug

"Awe...do not worry honey, I will never 'ever' forget you guys" I said wiping some tears from my sister's eyes

"Okay now go!" She pushed me out of the kitchen and I just chuckled entering the living room to find my family saying good-bye to Zayn

"So...My turn" I jumped in my mom's arms.

"My baby! I'm gonna miss you" she hugged me back as my dad joined the group hug.

"Okay so...bye!" I kissed their each cheeks and waved good-bye as me and Zayn entered the car and we pulled the seat-belt.

"To our house" He said smiling

"To our house" I smiled back as he started the engine and drove to where we belong... 'our' house.

--------------

HELLO! THANK YOU FOR THE 45.950! I love you guys! and this chapter was with the help of a really really really good friend of mine, she is an amazing girl and im just so gratefull and thankfull to have her in my life so yeah thanks Ouiam69 for helping me and being a good friend! love ya gurl! and yeah hope you liked the chapter, comment if you want a girl or a boy, cause last time was egal, and i don't think im gonna make her have twins, like not this time at least so choose between Girl or Boy, love you my babes and comment also what you thought of the chapter, and comment why should i update, idk i thought it was so fun! i love how you guys love me it means a lots!!!

P.S: THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, WHEN IM HAVING A BAD DAY YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE AND FORGET ABOUT MY PAIN :)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis