Meeting Vicky. -chapter22-

Chapter 22: Meeting Vicky

After taking my hot shower, I wrapped a towel around my body, and was welcomed by the cold wind attack, we were in April, but here it wasn't very sunny, I took a blue stralpless dress, it was very short, I really need to go shopping, I finished the outfit with some white flip flops, and put my hair in a high ponytail, and put some foundation and my peachy lipstick, I walked out of my bathroom and the smell of starbucks filled my nose, I sat on the couch and turned on the tv, YAY top chef was on! I loved top chef, that's how i know how to cook, and yes I cook very well.

"Hey" A husky and sexy morning voice said, Zayn..

"Hello, Starbucks?" I said back

"Yeah, here you go" He handed me my caramel drink, he took the remote and clicked on some sport channel.

"Hey, I was watching!" I groaned.

"Now I'm watching!!"

"Fuck you." I said and got up.

"Hey that's not nice my wife, you should respect me" He said

"Whatever." I grabbed my swimming suit and my beach bag with all what I need

"I'm going to the pool." I said

"Wait, I'll come with you!"

"Then hurry!" I slipped my sunglasses on my eyes

"Ready!" Zayn said walking out with a towel wearing a blue and white swimming suit, wait...that's weird, it matches mine!! Copy-cat!! We walked to the pool, I sat on a chair and put my bag next to me; Zayn sat at my left, I started putting my sun-cream; but I couldn't reach my back.

"Hi, please can you help me with my sun-cream?" I asked a lady next to me, she was getting a tan, she seemed nice.

"Of course" she smiled showing off her with teeth.

"I'm Mere, by the way." I told her shaking her hand and handed her the sun cream

"I'm Vicky, do you live here?"

"No, I'm on my honeymoon vacation."

"Wait....you're married?" She handed me back my sun cream

"Yes, last night I got married to a jerk, he's next to me" I turned but Zayn was gone

"I guess he left" I mumbled.

"Don't worry , do you love him?" She asked

"Uhmn...kinda but i some times I don't like when he makes me angry"

"Darling, that's love" she said smiling; I blushed.

"You know I need to go shopping, can you go with me? I mean if you're free of course" I asked her

"Yes sure; 3 sounds good?"

"Yeah"

----------------

so that is it for the chapter; the other winner is divanshi so congrats! you will know next winner at the next chapter, you are fast guys ! i need to give you far goals so you can give mz rest more then 12 hours! and i had a problem yesterday, a girl called me copier, and that i was copying another fiction, like seriously?!? i write MY ideas, and im not stealing any thing from anyone!!! well that is it; next chapter at 3700 reads, cause im planning to have rest these few days, but please keep commenting, and the other winner will be annouced next chapter :) hope you enjoyed the story, and tell me what you think, but keep reading please it will be more exiting and keep voting, if you want me to follow you just ask for it, and if you need a friend im always here to inbox with you ;) and if you tweet me ANYTHING about the story in twitter i will post it at my Imprtant note :)

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all

it's chapter 22, like taylor swift's song go check it out it's amazing!!