1

Mr. Finn POV:

Today's the day we've eagerly anticipated, a pivotal moment in my career that still feels surreal. With my company poised to ally with South Korea's Veautiful Days, the largest conglomerate in the nation, the stakes couldn't be higher. As CEO of one of Germany's top clothing brands, the weight of this alliance rests heavily on my shoulders.

Amidst the flurry of last-minute preparations, my secretary—also the love of my life—gracefully enters the room. Her mere presence brings a sense of calm amidst the chaos, a soothing balm to my frayed nerves.

"Good morning, sir," she greets me with her usual warmth.

"Good morning. Are all the arrangements in place? Has the presentation been transferred? Have you double-checked it?" I ask, the pressure evident in my tone.

With a reassuring touch on my shoulder, she offers words of encouragement. "Sir, everything's been taken care of. The presentation is flawless. You still have over 15 minutes before the meeting starts. Take a deep breath and gather your thoughts."

Her steadying presence is a lifeline as I make my way to the meeting hall. As the meeting commences, Mr. Kim Taehyung, representing Veautiful Days, graces us with his presence. His arrival prompts a smile to grace my lips, despite the nerves that flutter within me.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim Taehyung," I greet him warmly.

"Good morning, Mr. Finn. It's a pleasure to meet you. Although, I must correct you—it's evening here in Korea," he replies with a hint of amusement.

My cheeks flush with embarrassment at the oversight. "Ah, my apologies. Shall we proceed with the meeting?"

"Certainly, Mr. Finn. The floor is yours," he graciously replies, his demeanor putting me slightly at ease.

But as I begin my presentation, it's hard to ignore the magnetic pull of Mr. Kim's presence. His striking features and confident demeanor make it difficult to maintain focus. Despite my best efforts, I find myself momentarily lost in his gaze, struggling to articulate my points coherently.

Yet, with determination, I manage to navigate through the presentation, relieved when it concludes without any major hiccups. Mr. Kim's encouraging words offer a brief reprieve from the tension that had gripped me throughout.

With the meeting adjourned, I exhale a sigh of relief, grateful for its successful conclusion. Little did I know, this encounter would mark the beginning of a transformative journey for both our companies.

AT VEAUTIFUL DAYS:

Taehyung POV:

I turned to Mr. Lee, my trusted secretary, eager to hear his thoughts on the meeting. "What do you feel about the meeting, Mr. Lee?" I inquired, a sense of anticipation in my voice.

"It's amazing, Mr. Kim. This collaboration not only positions them to become the number one company in Germany but also opens doors for us to franchise globally. Our sales will skyrocket thanks to this partnership, bringing us immense benefits," he replied with a forward-thinking perspective.

His words echoed my own sentiments, reaffirming the significance of this alliance. "Yes, that's precisely why I was drawn to this opportunity. I trust Choi Yeonjun and Choi Soobin from the financial department to handle this project with diligence. Please hand these papers to them, Mr. Lee," I instructed him.

"Of course, Mr. Kim. I'll deliver them right away," Mr. Lee responded dutifully.

Just then, a phone call interrupted our conversation, prompting Mr. Lee to inform me of my Sunbaenim's call with wide-eyed urgency.