16

Kim Y/N pov

I was talking with June and Lisa that's when Taehyung and his friends approached me  "Y/N, we should go home it's already late" Namjoon Oppa said to me. Even though I just met him today we talked a lot in the ball.

"Yes, Y/N you should go your husband is waiting for you," Lisa replied to Namjoon oppa but I know she is teasing me.

"Okay. I will come." I informed them. I'm a little nervous about Staying with someone. It's not like I don't know them but I will be sharing a room with Taehyung. Taehyung extended his hand for me to hold it but I just ignored it I bid goodbye to Lisa and June and Came outside of the party hall.

Mr Kim, Appa is waiting for us outside. We all went near them.  "Princess, I am so happy today after a long time. It's all because of you Princess. I am relieved that my daughter is in good hands." Appa told with tears in his eyes. I don't know what to say so I just hugged my dad and placed my head on his shoulders. I just savoured the moment.

" I love you appa " I said to him  I never told something like this in my life but at this moment If I don't say how I feel My mind told me that I won't get a chance to say that.

We parted and Appa smiled at me warmly. "Oh so cute." Hoseok oppa said while patting my head." okay Lovelies can we go home?" Mr Kim asked. "okay uncle."  I answered him.

  I climbed into the car with the help of Taehyung but there is something different today that I'm sitting in the back seat with Taehyung sitting next to me and the driver started the vehicle the others are not coming with us.

"Taehyung, why are they not coming with us?"  I asked him and he Cchuckledat me and answered my question. "They will come in another car. It's just that they gave us privacy".

The whole ride was silent and we reached the Mansion Soon another car Came inside and Mr Kim and his friends stepped out of the car. We all entered the house seokjin and Hoseok aAppatook Mina and Jun to the guest room. Mr. Kim sat on a single couch, Jungkook, Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa sat on the other Couch.

"Princess and then go to your room." Mr Kim Said and  I looked at him " I can call you Princess nah?? I think you as my daughter and I love girl child but I got these two brats." He said and I replied, "Yes uncle you can call me that ".

" Princess just treat me like your father and feel at home. Now go to your room it's your wedding night nah" He informed me and I smiled as a reply. The other three started to laugh mischievously Oh these kids! "Tae hyung come here I want to tell you something ".Jungkook told and Taehyung went to hear him.

" Tae-hyung, take care of my noona."' Jungkook said and yoongi oppa burst out in laughter." Taehyung be careful with Y/N." Yoongi oppa warned Taehyung and Namjoon oppa asked curiously "Why are you telling like that hyung??"

I went near them and closed Yoongi's oppa mouth with my hand. He struggled in my hold and finally, ly he took my hands from his mouth and told them "See, this is what I told you. She is dangerous. Her words are more venomous than this but she is my angry bird little sister and we know each other for a long time." He said while patting my head.

"Are you guys going to spend the whole night here?  Don't you have a lot more work in your room?" Hoseok oppa asked while coming towards us from the room with a smirk plastering on his face. "Y/N you must be tired nah??? Came we can go to our room" Taehyung called me and I nodded my head. he grabbed my hands and said"Good night, appa. Good night, guys. Take rest." He said and started climbing steps with me.

"Good night uncle and Good night guys". I said from the stairs. They all waved their hands like we are going on a trip. Taehyung opened his room door to be true from now on it's our room. and we entered the room. I'm a little nervous about all the things about how I'm going to share a room with him and how I'm going to live without appa and for how long I can act normal around them.