Sunghoon pov

As the dust settles and the reality of the bugged surveillance sinks in, tension hangs thick in the air like a shroud. With Jin hyung's leadership guiding us, we gather in a secluded corner of Yoongi hyung's home, our minds racing with the gravity of the situation.

"We need to assume they know everything," Namjoon hyung declares, his voice cutting through the silence with a sobering clarity. "Every move we make, every plan we hatch—they're one step ahead."

His words hang heavy in the air, a stark reminder of the enemy's reach and the dangers that lurk in the shadows. But amidst the uncertainty, there's a glimmer of determination in Namjoon hyung's eyes, a resolve to face this new challenge head-on.

"We can't let them dictate our every move," Yoongi hyung interjects, his tone firm and unwavering. "We need to outsmart them, stay one step ahead."

Meanwhile, Sakura and I exchange a knowing glance, our thoughts unspoken but understood. As the newest members of the group, we're determined to prove our worth, to stand alongside our comrades in the face of adversity.

Jin hyung, ever the diplomat, takes charge of rallying the others, his words a beacon of hope amidst the uncertainty. "We need to stay calm, stay focused," he advises, his voice steady despite the weight of responsibility resting on his shoulders.

As the night wears on, plans take shape and alliances are forged, a sense of unity washes over us like a comforting embrace. Despite the dangers that lie ahead, they're stronger together, bound by a bond that transcends bloodlines and borders.

And as we prepare to face whatever challenges the future may hold, I can't help but feel a surge of determination coursing through my veins. Whatever may come, I'll face it head-on, my resolve to protect other and emerge victorious against all odds.

Y/N POV:

I entered the room, my heart heavy with worry as I surveyed the scene before me. Jungkook, my brother, and Taehyung lay on the bed, their forms still and vulnerable. Making my way over to Taehyung, I felt a sense of relief wash over me as I saw him stir awake.

"Jagiya, you're alright, right?" he murmured, his eyes searching mine for reassurance. I nodded softly, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to his lips before turning my attention to Jungkook.

Approaching him, I couldn't help but notice the strain in his eyes, despite his attempt to mask it with his trademark bunny smile. "How are you feeling, Jungkook? Does it hurt too much?" I inquired softly, concern lacing my voice.

"No, noona, Yoongi hyung gave me some painkiller. He said the bullet just sliced through the flesh. No nerves were affected so it isn't a big thing. I will be up in no time," Jungkook reassured me, his smile faltering slightly as he spoke.

"I myself and the hyungs will take care of things, so don't think too much. Take a nap, you'll feel better," I urged him gently, tucking a stray strand of hair behind his ear before turning to my brother.

As I sat by his bedside, my brother's words caught me off guard. "Y/Naa, you need not feel guilty or sad about me getting shot. You did your best today so don't strain yourself " he spoke, his gaze unwavering as he held my hands.

As he spoke, I could only nod, my eyes locked with his, silently promising not to let the stress consume me. Then, with a gentle strength that seemed almost out of place in the room, he lifted his free hand and patted my head.

That simple act, so full of warmth and reassurance, seemed to wash away the heavy cloak of worry I'd been wearing.Before I could say something, Yoongi oppa entered the room, bringing attention to my brother's refusal to take the painkillers.