23

Kim Taehyung pov

I think I will get to sleep more tonight. I tightened my grip around Y/N and snuggled close to her. I drifted to my dreamland the moment I closed my eyes. It should be called hell from my perspective. I should watch all the happening there but I can't help the ones who are in need. As usual, I've caught in a glass box in the middle of the school ground.

As soon as the bell rang all the students came out of their classroom towards the entrance to go back to their home. I didn't see that little girl who was the protagonist of my dreams. I know that she will leave school slowly because she doesn't have someone waiting for her in her home.

It's hurting knowing that she needs someone and that someone can't be me. I saw a boy near the tree who is nervously proposing to the tree. I think he is going to propose to someone it's going to be interesting. I straightened my pose to the direction where the boy is looking. Oh! He is going to propose to that girl.

He smiled seeing her coming out of the class and went near her but she just went past him. It more likely looks like a comedy scene and I tried not to laugh at that boy's disappointed face. He then went in front of her blocking her way. She disgustingly looked at him thinking that he might be one of her bullies.

" What's your problem?" She asked him. I can visibly see his hands trembling.  He closed his eyes tightly and started telling" I-I want to be your future. I had a crush on you from our middle school but I don't know how to voice out my thoughts but I gathered all my courage today to ask you out. Will you d-da-date me?"

This scene looks dreamy like they are the only two people in the whole fucking ground. The mild breeze helps the boy look like a romantic anime character. "Sorry that I'm not interested in dating. It's not because of you I think I'm not ready for any relationships yet" she replied to him.

" it's ok. If you said yes that really would be a heart attack for me. I know you will reject me but I just wanted to say my feelings to you. We can just be friends." He said with a beautiful smile. I can say he is true about his feelings that how his eyes sparkle seeing her.

"Okay. We can be friends. I would appreciate it" she said with a small smile. " okay then see you tomorrow " she continued while walking past him towards the gate. " see you later bye.." he said while smiling like an idiot.

I'm smiling like an idiot knowing that she finally got a friend to whom she can lean on. Suddenly the ground started to shake and the ground flipped to another place. What the fuck was that?? Currently, I'm in the middle of an alley. This place looks like a street in the horror movies. I fucking afraid of ghosts 👻.

Out of nowhere, a boy walks in my direction with a baseball bat in his hand. He just came close enough to hit the glass door but he didn't notice me or that glass and he walked past the glass. Am I delusional about all these things? I turn to the direction the boy is moving and I can see the boy who proposed that girl came walking back to his home probably.

Suddenly the boy with the baseball bat stops the other boy by grabbing his collar." Wait you asshole " he said gritting his teeth. "What's your problem," the boy asked him while trying to free himself from the other's hold but all his strength went in vain. " Oh! You are asking me what's the problem but the truth is you are my fucking problem " he sussed at him.

He continues "You fucking proposed to my fucking sister and asked me what my problem " with a punch landing on that poor boy's face. "I proposed to her but she rejected me and now we are friends. Moreover, why do you care I never knew that she have a dumbass brother " he said after spitting some blood from his mouth.

On the other hand, the other boy is fuming in anger. He kicked the other boy on his stomach causing him to fall on the cold ground wincing in pain. " that's my problem you motherfucker. I don't fucking want my sister to have a friend. That freak should rot old without any friends " his every word stabbing my heart. How can someone be this cruel to their blood in this world?