43

Few days later:

Taehyung pov

The day had been long, and I was eager to pick up Y/N on my way back home. I called her as I waited in the car outside her company, but there was no response. Not one to miss an opportunity for a surprise, I decided to pay her an unannounced visit.

Entering the company building, I made my way to her room. As I stood outside her office, I caught a glimpse of Y/N engrossed in her work. She was gracefully tying her hair into a bun, her every movement a mesmerizing dance. My heart couldn't help but skip a beat, and I found myself lost in the simple beauty of the moment. She hadn't noticed me yet, and I watched in silent admiration.

My presence was eventually announced by Changbin, and Y/N's attention shifted to me. Changbin handed Y/N the stack of papers he had been carrying, and as she took them, he began to explain the intricate details of a new business deal. His voice was confident, yet he maintained a patient and thoughtful tone as he went through each document."Noona, here are the papers for the upcoming project," he began.

"We've been working on this deal for quite some time, and I wanted to make sure you had a chance to review all the specifics before our meeting tomorrow."Y/N nodded, her full attention on the papers as she flipped through them, her fingers tracing the words and numbers. Changbin continued to elucidate, providing background information and the key elements that would play a role in the project's success.After some chit-chat, we left her office and headed back home.

Joon hyung was out practicing, and the only other person at home was my father. He had thoughtfully prepared food for us, and we sat down to dinner, As we gathered around the dinner table, appa, turned to me with a warm smile. "How's the company doing, Tae?"

I took a moment to chew and swallow a bite of food before responding. "Appa, it's been a good year for the company. We've been expanding our reach and exploring new opportunities. Thanks for your guidance and support"

My father's eyes twinkled with pride. "I'm glad to hear that, Tae. Your hard work is paying off."

He then shifted his attention to Y/N, who sat beside me. "And Y/N, how was your day today?"

Y/N, always who is composed, replied with a smile, "My day was productive, appa . Thank you for asking. How was your day ?have you took all your medicines? "

Appa knowing how strict she is nodded approvingly. "And how is Mr.choi ? I hope he's doing well."

Y/N's expression softened as she mentioned her appa, who was a dear friend of my dad's. "He's good uncle nothing to worry.  He still comes to office every day ."

Appa nodded reluctantly. As we continued our dinner conversation, the atmosphere was warm and familial, just as it should be.

After dinner, we retreated to our room. Y/N went to freshen up while I lay on the bed, scrolling through my emails. The door opened, and Y/N entered, dressed in a pair of sweats and a tank top, a deviation from her usual attire. The tank top accentuated her figure in a way that was impossible to ignore. Her damp hair only added to the overall effect.

I decided to have a little fun and tease her. She offered me a smile and proceeded to dry her hair. I approached her and stood by her side. She handed me the hairdryer, and I began the task. As I dried her hair, she checked to see if it was done, brushing her hair over one shoulder, which inadvertently exposed her other shoulder. The sight was too tempting, and I couldn't resist. Leaning in, I trailed soft kisses along her sensitive skin, and she let out a small hiss at the sensation.

Our eyes met in the mirror, and a mischievous smirk crossed my face. Without a word, she turned to face me completely. Her eyes locked onto mine as she began to speak, "Taehyung stop looking at me like that." She said. " like what" I asked teasingly. " like i'm your dinner " she said questioning me with her eyes. " maybe i'm hungry " I said trapping her inside my arms. " just now..." Before she could say another word, I interrupted her by pressing my lips firmly against hers.