2

Who did this Crime?

For what did he/she kill him?.....

~AT Mr Min's Clinic ~

Author's POV

"Sara, now you can meet Mr. Min," the receptionist said to Sara. Sara entered Mr. Min's Cabin. "Can I come in, Mr. Min?" she asked him, her voice tinged with a hint of apprehension. He hummed in response, his gaze gentle yet probing.

~ Time skip ~

Mr. Min's POV

"Thank you for your cooperation, Sara," I reply, attempting to convey reassurance through my tone. She just smiles at me, but there's a subtle tension lingering beneath the surface. This is the first time I've seen her smile during our sessions, and it's both heartening and concerning. I hope this marks the beginning of her journey towards healing, yet I can't shake off the feeling that there's still a long road ahead for her.

I snap from my thoughts when she suddenly speaks. "Mr. Min, I think our session ended." "Yeah, Sara, you can leave now. Have a nice day," I respond, masking the concern swirling within me behind a professional demeanor. She nods, but her eyes betray a whirlwind of emotions she's struggling to contain as she exits the room.

My assistant steps in and informs me that the next patient will come. When the patient steps inside my room, my heart skips a beat. This patient has been troublesome for me, her presence often evoking a mix of frustration and empathy within me.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Min," she says, her voice carrying a hint of defiance as she takes a seat opposite me. "Good afternoon, Ms. Choi Y/N," I greet her, trying to maintain an air of neutrality despite the tension crackling in the air between us.

"So, Y/N, how was your last week? Did something interesting happen?" I probe, attempting to initiate a conversation that might lead to a breakthrough. But her response is laced with sarcasm, her words dripping with bitterness that cuts through the air like a sharp blade. It's clear that beneath her tough exterior lies a wounded soul grappling with inner turmoil.

"Yes, Mr. Min, I should fucking answer your question, right? Then last week went as usual, like all the weeks, but to my surprise, I didn't fire any of my staff this week," she replies, her tone veering between defiance and resignation. It's evident that she's wrestling with demons from her past, and my heart aches for the pain she's endured.

"Oh, Y/N, that's an improvement. I think you are getting back to normal," I say, attempting to inject a note of encouragement into my voice. But her expression remains guarded, her walls fortified against any semblance of vulnerability.

"Okay, let's leave that topic. How is your business going?" I steer the conversation towards safer waters, hoping to alleviate some of the tension. But her response is curt, devoid of any enthusiasm or genuine engagement.

"Mmm, my business is going well. The turnover of this year is more than last year's business, so I am happy about it," she replies, her words lacking the vibrancy that typically accompanies good news. It's as though she's merely going through the motions, her facade masking the turbulent emotions roiling within.

"Then, Y/N, did you get any new friends? Tried to socialize, or did you get a new boyfriend?" I tread carefully, aware of the minefield of emotions lurking beneath the surface. But my attempts at levity are met with a chilling rebuke, her words dripping with disdain and resentment.

"Mr. Min, are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck! How can you ask that question even though you know the answer? Moreover, you try to act cute," she retorts, her voice laced with venom as she unleashes her pent-up frustration. It's a stark reminder of the deep-seated wounds she carries, wounds that refuse to heal despite my best efforts to offer solace and support.