18

Y/N pov

      I can't sleep in this bed But it's almost morning.  So it's better to wake up. I turned to the other side to check on Taehyung.  Where is he? Where has he gone? Is he a morning person? I sat up in the bed stretching.  I should go to the office.  I have still some uncompleted work because of this marriage.  It really consumed time.

I got down from the bed and went to freshen up. As I came out of the bathroom I can hear someone talking in the hallway.   Oh, it's Mr. Lee then. Why is he here that too early in the morning?  Ok, who cares.

I went down and before I reach the living room, I saw Appa's driver with my suitcase. He informed me that appa is busy and gave him this job. I thanked him for this help and I again went to my shared room to place them in my shared bedroom. I opened my luggage and took an office suit to change my attire.

I then again went downstairs to go to the office. When I reached the living room Uncle noticed me coming.  I greeted him with a good morning he greeted me back. I think I should inform him before I leave for office.

"Uncle I'm heading to my office. I would be back by evening " I told him. He wasn't looking comfortable with that. He looked at Mr. Lee. I too turned my gaze towards him.

" U can't go, Princess. A lot is happening " Uncle said with worry in his eyes.  I went to the couch he is sitting on and sat next to him.

" What's wrong uncle?  You don't seem fine" I asked with concern.

" I think you can't go to the office. Wait until Tae come back Princess " he said looking down at his fidgeting hands.

" I don't get what you're trying to tell." I asked my uncle and Mr Lee answered my question "You will know that when Mr Kim arrives " so I waited there for some time, but  I got bored and hungry at the same time.

"Uncle, did you have your breakfast?" I asked Uncle and Uncle looked at me for some time. "Not yet Princess " he informed me. I went to the kitchen to cook something for us but to be true I'm not good at cooking.

When I searched the ingredients there are not a lot that we can use so I took some which will be helpful. I had just done pancake for all of us and after some, I saw a shadow behind me and I turned to see who is that.

"Good morning Y/N " Namjoon oppa greeted me and I greeted him back "Good morning oppa ".

" what are you doing Y/N?? It smells good. Do you want any help " he asked me and I too want some help so I replied "Yes, oppa can you pore the smoothie in the glasses for all of us" Yeah I even prepared strawberry smoothie for everyone because that is the only fruit I found in the refrigerator.

Namjoon oppa helped me to place the food on the dining table and he went to call Jungkook and Yoongi oppa. I went to invite Jin and Hoseok Oppa but before I knock on their door the door opened revealing Hoseok Oppa and instantly Mina and Yun ran to me and hugged my legs.

Hoseok oppa told that Jin oppa went out with Taehyung. I went to the living room and invited uncle and Mr Lee. First of all, Mr Lee did not want to join the dining but he reluctantly gave up after my request. Currently, we all are having our breakfast but still now Taehyung has not arrived.

"Noona, I love this pancake but I prefer banana milk besides smoothie". Jungkook told and I smiled at him.

" Yeah, Princess I'm having home-cooked food after a long time. Thank you for that." Uncle said and I replied "Don't thank me uncle and I didn't know a lot about cooking. I just know to cook some basic dishes and chop veggies. " They all laughed at my reply and continued eating.