13

YIN POV

Taehyung called yesterday. I was surprised by his sudden behaviour. I thought that he will have a lot of work to do but he asked me on a date Even though I'm not interested in this kind of stuff, I accepted his offer because I too thought that I should know about him.

He told me that He will pick me up by 5 in the evening. So I returned from the office earlier. Currently, I'm getting ready for the date. As usual, I took a pair of skinned jeans and a top to pair with it and a sling bag. I came downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the Couch scrolling through his phone.

I went near the couch and greeted him" "Hi Taehyung "Hi Y/N ahh" he greeted me keeping his phone in his back packet. "I'm sorry If I made you wait for so long." I apologised. "No Y/Nah. I just came before 5 minutes Hajusi told me to wait inside so I come inside" he reassured me.

"ok, can we go now?" he asked me offering his hand. I think he watches a lot of drama I don't want to offend him so I intertwined my hands with his. His hand is bigger than my hands and I feel like a small kid. As always I seated next to his driver's seat. He started to drive. He still now not informed me where we are going tonight.

Most probably he will take me to any fancy restaurant or a candlelight dinner but I hate fancy restaurants. I don't like expensive places with large Chandeliers hanging above.

"where are we going?" I asked him "Wait a while Y/Nahh we will be there in a minute, "he said to me. "Why can't you tell me where we are going?"I asked him again. He just turned at my side Chuckled looked at me and again turned to face The road. Is he just ignoring me. . annoying. why won't he answer my question? Why have I accepted his offer for this date? I just stayed quiet for the next few mins.

"We are here "he announced and stepped outside the car. I exited the vehicle and scanned the Location around me It's a theatre ok, not a bad one I thought to myself and looked at my side.

"Can we go in now? The movie will start in five minutes. "he informed and took me inside the theatre my hands in his while dragging.

Right now, we are sitting in the last row of the theatre with a bag of popcorn and a Coke. then the movie started with a big round of applause but I didn't clap my hands because I fucking don't know for which movie we came here.

Then the Movie started and the movie's name was put up on the screen and that's when I recognised the movie. It's malignant. It's a horror movie so I started watching it with curiosity.

Kim Taehyung POV

The movie started and after the movie's name is revealed she stayed still and started watching the movie until then she was a lost puppy in the street.

Even when the ghost appeared she didn't even flinge a little but I'm hella scared. I just mostly concentrate on the popcorn next to me or I will stare at YIN until she turns her head towards me.

I think she will find out that I was scared. Thinking that I continued to watch the movie. She looks way more relaxed than anyone in this theatre and she just enjoys the movie... We are halfway movie and they left an intermission.

We came outside the theatre to fill the box and to get a drink." Wait Taehyung, I will get it" she stopped me." No. Y/Nahh. I will go and get it for us." I defended her.

"It's ok Taehyung, I will go and get it because you need to relax because there is halfway through and the end will be scarier," she said to me with a smirk and left the place.

Then she noticed that I was scared. She will tease me with it for my whole life. what do I do now? I should have chosen any other movie to watch. She came with a bag of popcorn and we went inside the theatre.