Y/N POV:

I stepped out of the office building, exhaustion weighing heavily on my shoulders after a long day of work. The city streets were bathed in the dim glow of streetlights, casting long shadows that seemed to stretch infinitely into the night. As I hailed a taxi, my mind wandered to thoughts of home and the warmth waiting for me there.

Suddenly, two men in black emerged from the shadows, their faces obscured by darkness as they approached with malicious intent. Before I could react, one of them brandished a gleaming knife, its blade glinting ominously in the faint light. Instinct kicked in, adrenaline coursing through my veins as I dodged his vicious lunge, the air whooshing past my ear as the blade sliced through empty space.

With lightning speed, I twisted his wrist, forcing him to drop the knife with a grunt of pain. But there was no time to celebrate my small victory, for the other assailant swung a baseball bat towards my head with deadly precision. I ducked just in time, feeling the rush of wind as the bat whistled inches above me.

Summoning every ounce of strength within me, I pushed against him with all my might, sending him stumbling backwards with a surprised grunt. As he struggled to regain his balance, I seized the opportunity to distance myself from the danger, my heart pounding in my chest as I scanned the surroundings for help.

Two of my employees, alerted by the commotion, rushed to my aid, their voices ringing out as they dialed the emergency number. But help was already on its way, in the form of Leeknow and Changbin, who had sensed trouble and come running to my rescue.

Changbin's fists were a blur of motion as he delivered swift, precise blows to the attackers, his movements fluid and deadly. With a few well-placed strikes, he incapacitated them, leaving them groaning in pain on the pavement.

Meanwhile, Leeknow offered me a reassuring smile, his presence a calming force amidst the chaos that surrounded us. "You're safe now, Y/N, noona" he said, his voice steady and reassuring. "Let's get you home."

As the police arrived to take the attackers into custody, I recounted the harrowing ordeal, my hands trembling with adrenaline as I gave them the details. Leeknow hailed a cab for me, ensuring that I made it home safely before turning his attention back to the scene unfolding before us.

With a grateful nod, I climbed into the cab, the events of the night still swirling in my mind like a vivid nightmare. But as the city lights blurred past the window, I found solace in the knowledge that I had faced danger head-on and emerged victorious, with Leeknow and Changbin by my side.

HOESOK POV

Alone in the chilling stillness of our home, my heart hammered against my chest as I stumbled upon the grisly scene in the hallway. A stranger lay motionless on the floor, a crimson pool of blood expanding around their lifeless form. Dread coiled in my stomach as I took in the sight, the metallic tang of blood thick in the air.

My hands trembled as I surveyed the walls, horror gripping me as I read the ominous messages scrawled in the stranger's blood. Each word seemed to taunt and threaten, sending a shiver down my spine.

With trembling fingers, I reached for my phone, my mind racing with fear and urgency. I dialed Seokjin's number, my voice barely above a whisper as I delivered the chilling news. "Jinnie, don't come home," I urged, my voice tight with apprehension. "There's been... an incident. It's not safe."

Seokjin's concerned voice crackled over the line, his worry palpable even through the phone. "Hoba, what's going on? Are you alright?" he questioned, his concern washing over me like a lifeline.