34

Y/N pov:

We are leaving Berlin. It's been a good trip in my memory lane. This one week I enjoyed a lot with Taehyung and others. The last two days was the best of all cause we went to bridge bastei. Eventhough we are currently boarding to the flight they keep nagging eachother about something trivial.

" atlast we are in. Guys please don't behave like kids. it's embarrassing." I said. " here after we'll not do like that, noona " Lee know replied. They started calling me noona seeing Taehyun and Beomgyu. It still feels wierd to hear them call me noona. " Jagiya, leave it they are always like this." Taehyung said while dragging me towards him. " what do you want?" I asked him. " Nothing " he replied while tightening the hold around my waist. Soon after few moments he fell asleep on my shoulder. He looks cute while sleeping with that soft snores. I asked changbin to take a pic of him and saved it for later.

Taehyun started to entertain us with his magic skills. We spent most of the time without knowing what to do. Even in this commotion Taehyung slept peacefully. June said that he'll wait for us in the airport. We all ended up sleeping to kill the time. When we land in Korea it will be noon.

Taehyung woke up me saying that we are going to land in half an hour. " Taehyung, Namjoon oppa said that he will come to the airport to pick-up us." I said. " okay. What about them." He asked pointing at the other four. " we'll take a taxi " changbin answered. " call me after you reach your place " I informed them. " we'll " Beomgyu replied.

Taehyung pov:

The flight landed and we all took our luggage and headed back to our respective home. "There he is" Y/N said after searching for joon hyung like a lost puppy. As soon as he saw us he smiled warmly like a parent smiling at his kid when he returns from his school. " I missed you badly, guys" he said while engulfing me and Y/N in a tight hug. " welcome back buddy.

" come let's go. We can talk on the way " he said. " Yeah, we can. How was your world tour ? I hope you enjoyed to the fullest hyung " I asked him when hoping inside the car. " I really enjoyed this tour but we still hold concerts in the Asia." He replied from the driver seat. " We'll be there to cheer you up in the seoul concert " I replied seeing Y/N smile fondly towards me. Like this we chatted all the way home.

When we reached I was surprised to see all of them in the home. Even uncle came here. " Guys, I'm shocked to see you all here " I said while stepping inside the house for which everyone laughed at Y/N and mine shocked face. Y/N straight away went to her dad and my dad while I ensured everything is going fine here from kookie and hyungies.

Even June and Lisa are here. We greeted each other. Lisa kept on teasing us about our photos from Berlin. Mina and yun came to living room after a nap. They look more than relieved to see us. As soon as they both came near us ,they asked me one at a time " where were you all the time?". " we went to a trip babies like our last trip to jeju where we enjoyed a lot in the beach" I replied.

" i missed you ,guys." Mina Said extending her hands to pick her up. " do you know, last night Joonie uncle scared us." Yun said to Y/N. Y/N picked him up and made him sit on her lap. " what happened Yun?" She asked him curiously. " Joonie uncle went to kitchen to cook " he said and the whole room started to laugh.

" enough of your joke Yun. Go and fresh up. I prepared the lunch for us." Yoongi hyung said so we went upstairs to freshen up. Y/N unpacked our luggage while I took shower and she went to take a shower afterword. We went downstairs and had our lunch with the family. I feel fulfilled by seeing my family happily smiling while chit-chatting with eachother. After our breakfast we went to living room but Y/N is missing.

" Y/Nahh " I called her. " I'm here " she said from the stairs. She desended the stairs with a lot of bags in her hands. She went near each person and handed them a bag. " don't open it until I tell you to" she said sternly looking at jungkook who peaked inside the small bag. She handed us everyone a bag and sulked looking at us.