48

Taehyung's POV

"None of you have even a hint of regret for what happened back there?" Appa snapped at us as soon as we explained the situation.

"Appa, I genuinely tried my best not to take her to that place, but she persuaded me to. I couldn't leave them in that state without Y/N knowing about us, right?" Jimin defended. "Appa, it's not her mistake, nor is it ours; it just happened," Hobi hyung concluded, a sentiment we all accepted.

"Okay, at least do you guys know where my princess is?" Appa threw another question at us. All eyes turned towards me.

"I think she probably went to Uncle's house. Let me make a call and inquire whether she's there or not." I said, making the call to Uncle's number with a thumping heart. What if she didn't want to talk to me again? What if Uncle knows about the incident? Or what if Uncle regrets his daughter being married to me? With each ring, my mind raced through all these possibilities.

"Hello, Tae," I heard Uncle's voice, pulling me out of my train of thought. Even in these gloomy circumstances, his welcoming voice provided a comforting atmosphere. As I remained silent for a while, he continued, "What happened, Taehyung? Is my princess giving you some trouble? How are you guys doing? Is she asleep?" He threw a series of questions at me, and in the last question, I understood that she is not at her father's house.

"Nothing, Uncle. I just called to know how you are doing, and Y/N is sleeping right now, so I'm a little bored." I played it off with Uncle as if she is here because I didn't want to worry him. After a few conversations, we ended the call with sweet goodnights.

I turned towards my family members who eagerly expected an answer from me. "I asked Uncle whether she is there, but it seems that she never went there."

Hoseok's pov

"I asked Uncle whether she is there, but it seems that she never went there." With that, Tae broke down in tears, unable to contain his emotions. I went near him and tried to console him.

"Tae-Tae, look at me... look at Hyung.... nothing will happen to her. The Y/N I know is very strong; she can protect herself. So you need not worry about that. She probably went somewhere to relax her mind. There are a lot of places she can go. I'll find her for you. Don't cry." I attempted to console him, but it was no use, as these were the words I said to him when I was trying to console myself that everything is going to be alright.

"Don't cry, my baby bear. Seeing you cry makes my heart break into pieces," Jinnie added, trying to comfort Appa, who looked more in pain than us.

Tae again burst into more tears, blaming himself, "It's all because of me. I'm the one who should have told her about this beforehand. I'm the one who broke her heart." He cried, hugging me tightly, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Hobi Hyung, what if she didn't turn back home? What if she hates me? Those thoughts scare me, Hyung," he said between his hiccups. I could feel my eyes getting blurred, but I had to stay strong so that I could take care of them.

"Tae, no way she's going to hate you for these things. She might feel betrayed, she will be angry that we didn't share this with her, but she will never hate you because she loves you so much that these small things can't separate you guys," Joon added, trying to comfort his dearest brother.

"Hyung, don't blame yourself. You are not the only one who concealed the truth. It's all of us who are responsible for this," Kookie said, back hugging us.

Taehyung's tears subsided, but the weight of guilt still lingered in his eyes. "I just need to find her, make things right," he declared, determination cutting through the despair.