42

Y/N's POV:

Following Namjoon oppa's concert, we promptly headed to the cake shop to purchase a cake for Mina and Yun's 6th birthday, as we had prearranged. Surprising the kids with a midnight cake was entirely my idea. Hoseok oppa mentioned that , the kids would visit their parents' cemetery to make a wish, considering it their first wish from their parents. However, I reassured them that their parents would be pleased with them celebrating their birthday.

Everything is going smoothly so far. I called Jungkook to confirm the preparations on the terrace. Yes, we planned to celebrate Mina and Yun's birthday on the terrace because I had something special in mind for them.

After a few rings, he answered, "Hello, noona." I asked him about the progress and requested that they keep it quiet so the kids wouldn't overhear. Jungkook responded, "Yeah, noona. We'll be done in about an hour, and then we'll leave the house using the ladder at the back, so don't worry about the surprise." I thanked him and mentioned that we were on our way to buy the cake. Jungkook informed me about the balloon setup that yoongi oppa and jimin  messed up something and I promised to handle Yoongi oppa and jimin  when we met.

"Taehyung, they're causing their usual chaos," I remarked. Taehyung chuckled and said, "We can't help it." After parking the car, we obtained the customized Winnie-the-Pooh cake for the kids. as Taehyung took the cake box from my hand, he added a playful peck on my cheek. "Wait, baby, I'll carry it," he said, leaving me with a warm smile, his affection evident. He seemed even more excited than the kids.

Back home, we readied ourselves for the party, gathered the gifts for the kids, and left the house with Uncle and Namjoon oppa

Back home, we readied ourselves for the party, gathered the gifts for the kids, and left the house with Uncle and Namjoon oppa. Despite being tired from the day, Namjoon oppa didn't want to miss this special occasion. We put in the effort to arrange every gift we had bought for Mina and Yun.

As we all approached Jin and Hoseok oppa's house, a sense of excitement filled the air. The plan was to meet at the entrance gate and then proceed together into the house to surprise the twins. I could hardly wait to see the expressions on Yun and Mina's faces when they woke up to a house full of loved ones.

Hoseok oppa driving his family in the lead car, pulled into the driveway of their destination first. He could hardly contain his enthusiasm, and his heart raced as he saw the other cars approaching in the rearview mirror. The moment was almost here. He parked the car, and as he stepped out, he couldn't help but grin at the sight of his sister, brother-in-law, and their children arriving in the car behind him.

This was a moment they had all eagerly awaited, and the anticipation was palpable. Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi oppa pulled up in their car moments later, With everyone gathered at the gate, I took a deep breath. It was time.

Together, we entered the house, tiptoeing our way to the children's room. The clock on the wall ticked softly as we reached the door, and I held a beautifully decorated cake in my hands.As we quietly pushed the door open, a hush fell over the room. There, in their beds, lay Yun and Mina, wrapped in the gentle embrace of sleep. The soft glow of nightlights illuminated their innocent faces, and a collective feeling of warmth and love filled the room.