Y/N POV

I'm doing my work in my cabin, and today I have a lot to complete. I just finished one meeting with my partner, and after some time, I have to attend another meeting regarding this month's sales and profit.

I heard a knock on my cabin door, which brought me out of my daydreaming. My secretary, Ms. In Nayeon, entered my cabin and handed me her phone. I checked the caller ID, and it read 'Mr. Choi.' "Why did Appa call my secretary instead of me?" I wondered as I answered the call.

"Hello, Appa," I greeted him.

"Hello, princess," he replied.

"Appa, why did you call my secretary's number instead of mine?" I questioned him.

"I called you because my little princess is so busy with her work that she doesn't even have time to talk to her dad," he dramatically answered. I whined in response, and he chuckled at my behavior.

"Princess, I just called you to inform you that we are going out for dinner tonight. You should be there at sharp 7 o'clock," he instructed.

"But, Appa, I have a lot of work to do. Can we go for dinner any other day?" I asked.

"No, princess, I already asked your secretary and told her to change your schedule for today. So you are coming for dinner tonight," he said sternly. I sighed and replied, "Ok, Appa. Meet you tonight." I hung up the call and returned the phone to my secretary.

"Why are you working for my dad when I am the one who is paying you?" I teased her, and she blinked multiple times, not knowing how to respond. "Sorry, ma'am," she said before leaving my cabin. I cracked my knuckles and continued with my work.

Time Skip

I was stuck in traffic for half an hour, but it gradually started to reduce as people took shortcuts for their destinations. I let out a deep sigh and started my vehicle again, finally reaching the restaurant after 15 minutes. We had never been to this restaurant before, but my father texted me the location. I was late for dinner, but I knew my father would wait for me.

As I stepped into the restaurant, the staff greeted me warmly, and I saw my dad at a corner window table. He waved at me, and when I reached the table, we shared a warm hug. I settled next to him, realizing that someone was sitting opposite us and smiling at us.

"My princess, this is Mr. Kim of Kim Enterprise. Mr. Kim, this is my daughter, Choi Y/N," my father introduced us. I bowed at him as a sign of respect.

"He is my childhood friend. We even started our companies at the same time but in different industries," my father explained, chuckling at their shared history.

"So we are trying to strengthen our relationship," Mr. Kim said, eyeing me. I wondered why he was looking at me like that.

Mr. Kim received a call and attended to it, informing us that someone was stuck in traffic. "Yeah, Mr. Kim, it's OK. We can wait for him," my father reassured him.

We ordered some dishes for ourselves, and during the meal, my father and Mr. Kim annoyed me with their childhood stories. I couldn't imagine what would happen when another friend of my father would join us. I felt like walking out of the place.

Mr. Kim interrupted my thoughts, announcing the arrival of my father's other friend, Taehyung, or Mr. Kim's son. "Hello, Mr. Choi and Ms. Choi," he greeted us, and I greeted him back. "Why are you so formal, child? Come here," my father called him, hugging him warmly before he took a seat next to his father.

"This night is going to be one of the most memorable nights in my life," my father said suddenly.

"What's so special about today, Appa?" I questioned him, noticing the exchanged glances between my father and Mr. Kim.

"We can tell her now," Mr. Kim said, and my father sighed before revealing their decision to marry me to Taehyung. Shocked, I dismissed it as a joke, but they assured me it's true.

They asked us to have a word with eachother. He stood from his place and started walking, and I followed him. Now, we are standing in the garden of the hotel, facing each other in silence.

Finally, he broke the silence. "Yeah, Ms. Choi, I am Kim Taehyung, CEO of Veautiful Days. I'm 28 years old. There is nothing much to say about me," he said.

Basically, who asked for his biodata? I just tch-ed in response to his introduction. "Ok, can you introduce yourself?" He asked me.

"Yeah. My name is Choi Y/N. As you know, I am the CEO of Choi Enterprise. I am 26 years old. Last but not least, I don't like men," I delivered my speech effortlessly. He just looked at me unbelievably.

"Are you okay with this marriage?" He asked me. A question suddenly popped up in my mind when he asked me that question. "Why did you say ok for our marriage?" I questioned him.

"I asked you first," he replied. "But you should answer me first," I demanded him.

"Okay. My father told me about this marriage yesterday night. He convinced me to get married. Moreover, my father always cares for me so I accepted to marry you," he just rapped his reply. I think he already prepared all the answers to my questions; now I got why he was late.

"Now answer my question," he demanded. "Yeah, Ok," I replied to him.

"What?" he shouted at me, clearly annoyed. "What?" I asked him again, a little pissed off.

"You told me that you don't like men. Then why did you accept this marriage proposal?" He asked me. "Yeah, same goes here," I replied to him. "Hah," he asked me again. I think he just lost his brain or was born without it. "You said that you accepted this proposal because of your father, so I replied the same goes here as an answer," I replied.

"Okay, we should go now," he said, and at that moment, the rain started to pour.

"Y/Nahh, run or else you will catch a cold," he told me while running, and then I ran behind him. He suddenly stopped and took his coat. He came closer to me and wrapped the coat around me, then he took my hand and dragged me with him. What does he think of himself, a K-drama hero? None of the men ever cared for me except my father, as he cared for me.

We entered the hotel, but my father and Mr. Kim both were not at their respective table. I searched for them around the hotel, and that's when I saw the horrible scene in front of my eyes. The oldies were dancing in the rain outside the hotel.

"Mr. Kim, see there, what are they doing?" I showed him where they danced like kids surrounded by a few real kids.

          We went near them and they stopped dancing and asked us "what's your decision about this marriage?" "ok" we said in unison and they again started dancing. After a long time I'm seeing my dad this much happy after that incident he stopped smiling. after the rain stopped we bid goodbye to each other and parted ways.