32

Taehyung pov:

As soon as I fell asleep I returned to this dreamland. I never thought that my life will turn this miserable. During the day it's all beautiful and when it's night it completely takes a 180° degree turn. As always I'm trapped in this glass room in a corner of a pitch black room.

I hear some faint murmuring sound. The front door opened revealing that small boy who proposed that girl. The lights turned on with a loud laughter and clapping sound. They all cheared for his birthday. The main protagonist of my dreams that girl is also there for him today.

It's only his parents and the girl here celebrating his birthday with him. She gifted him a bracelet. He looked so happy to get gifts from his loved ones. " okay, bye auntie and uncle. I'll meet you later. You idiot don't skip school tomorrow I'll be waiting for you." She said while collecting her things from the couch.

" Why don't you stay here tonight. It's already late and you both can go to school tomorrow together." His mom insisted and on the other hand the birthday boy looked at her like a kitten. " okay, Aunty. I'll inform appa and tell him to bring my uniform." She said. He started to jump in excitement and dragged her towards the couch and plopped himself. He dragged her and made her sit next to him while switching on the TV. " today we can have a movie marathon " he said but she looks perplexed.

" what " he questioned seeing her expression. " nothing. This is gonna be my first time watching movies for a whole night that's why it feels surreal " she honestly replied. After some time ,They started fighting with eachother about who should get them snacks. They both look more like a couple bickering with eachother just like me and Y/N. The whole night will pass by watching movies with this kids but my night haven't ended.

Suddenly the tiles and the building around me started to move. It doesn't feel like a earthquake. The building just changed their colours and places smoothly and the moment I realised I'm in that girl house. I looked outside only to know that it's already dusk. They didn't showed me a whole day. They're so mean.

I saw that girl's elder brother descending the stares with a poker face. It's not surprising cause he always looks like that. The girl entered the house happily but her expression turned cold as soon as she saw her brother. " where did you went last night?" He asked her in a low deep voice. " I informed appa that I'm staying in my friend's place " she replied.

" Then you stayed with that fuckhead last night to celebrate his birthday " he questioned her taking a step forward for his every word. He suddenly harshly took a hold of her chin making her wince in pain. " oppa, that hurts " she said. As always I seated here not able to help her. For some reason I have deeply connected with this girl. Whenever I see her cry it breaks me into pieces.

" that should hurt ,baby. I have warned you several times not to hangout with him yet you stayed up all night with him." He said gritting his teeth. " I asked permission from appa, oppa " she defended while trying to get out of his hold. " how ironic.... hahaha... now go to your room I will be there to give you your punishment " he said and pushed her backwards which led her to fall on the ground.

She dusted her dress and slowly walked upstairs probably to her room. Yet again the room arrangements started to swing and right now I'm in that girl room. When she entered the room, she placed the bag on the table and jumped up on the bed signing deeply. The room door burst opened revealing her evil brother. She fixed her dress and stood tall before her brother.

" I won't be rude to you when you listen to your elders words but see you are the one who pulled the trigger to kill yourself " he said while leisurely walking near her book shelf. " Why don't you beg me to forgive you " he asked her but she stood quite. " I need words " he growled then she replied " I didn't made any mistakes so why should I apologise ".